Our emulations are so childish .. and yet ..

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Sebastian ULM
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Our emulations are so childish .. and yet ..

by Sebastian ULM » 05/01/07, 21:02

While I am writing these lines ... while you read them .. the pressure of degradation on the biodiversity of the world, provoked and taunted by our lifestyles and consumption, is racing at an infernal pace.
All the studies carried out in the four corners of the globe testify now without dispute.

So who still hesitates to commit to ecology, and between what and what? Watching the fish disappear? See the flora tragically become rarefied or simply suffer the drying up of elementary resources, such as water for example?

What frenzied individualism can still aspire to escape great balances? What mocking mode of thought can remain bloated with arrogance, while it will also be engulfed if nature continues to be challenged?

The French presidential elections of 2007 are a remarkable opportunity to record ecology at the center of the political debate, and to challenge future contenders to these unavoidable questions.

With the ecological watch committee of his foundation, Nicolas Hulot invites us to sign the "ecological pact" (www.pacte-ecologique-2007.org), in which he submits concrete actions to us, and tries to think about them, aiming to define clear and achievable political objectives in the very short term.
We can judge this pact complete or deficient, and talk, quarrel or palaver about it, it has the merit to involve us all on the preservation so urgent of our biodiversity, and to be, we hope, the prelude a collective and benevolent lucidity.
Support him!

No one can ignore the returns of sticks that are intended for us. No more politicians than manufacturers. It is you and I who tell them their conduct and their reflections.
No need to hit them alone if, next door, we stay on our only daily problems. Do not oppose them foolishly; they are, after all, our tools of change, but let us be very firm about what they should engage.
Yes unemployment, yes insecurity, the ecological pact also takes into account, but by force or force the ecological issue will dominate as it is the base of the Living.

Nothing can survive in the end on a sick planet. She does not need us, she will turn even if we are scratched from the world.
Several billion humans have already lived there before us, others claim, and in all the living world too, and we would be there to contaminate everything and worse, to let everything wither away !!?!

Let's live up to our claims of Evolved Animals. The planet is beautiful, it offers us all its finery, protect these precious goods, better .. let's transmit!

That the signal to the future presidential candidates is very powerful, so that they can act freely and start as soon as possible the inevitable ecological mutation.

Sebastien T
:!:
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 05/01/07, 21:18

What of emphasis ...

Regarding NH, the pact and the elections, other topics are already open.
That said, welcome to you.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."