Wind turbine funnels

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 27/02/06, 09:32

:?: :?: :?:
0 x
Marc Piens
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

message received

by Marc Piens » 27/02/06, 18:30

NLC is certainly true, but the jousting of quotes does not interest me. : Cry:
On the other hand,
according to Bernoulli's theorem (Daniel) any velocity variation along a stream flow line must be compensated for by a change in pressure (and vice versa). The Bernoulli theorem can be generalized to non-permanent or compressible flows.
The Venturi effect (divergent cone nozzle) accelerates the fluid in a duct narrowing to create a vacuum (eg the ground effect). The evacuation of a pressure by a narrowing is similar to a depression which causes an acceleration of the fluid and therefore a reaction (loss of pressure and therefore acceleration).
The eae uses a flow of compressed air to the passage, to store the energy which it then releases at the back (compressed air: whose volume is reduced by compression in order to use the energy of the trigger) .
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 30/12/06, 20:53

Hey guys, why are you concentrating on the funnel that goes upwind? there is another which goes in the direction of the wind, and still 2 which move laterally with respect to the wind.
And there I note that these last 2 tend to turn the wind turbine as he says, while the first 2 would almost cancel each other out, although I suspect a slight imbalance in the direction predicted by the inventor, because a cone taken in the broad-> narrow sense is closer to the shape of the drop of water.
so globally and instinctively : Wink: I would say that it turns in the direction announced, but with a low yield.
like what instincts ..... : Lol:
0 x