printer ink

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Tiboshadow06
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

printer ink

by Tiboshadow06 » 30/12/06, 13:48

Hello everyone, I am the new kid, barely 16 years old and yet I am already worried about the future of my future children!

So here is for those who do not know there is a software called "Ink Saver" which allows to save ink, the principle is simple, we do not change our habits, we start printing and presto, a window opens with a small slider which allows us to use + or - ink, of course if we move the slider at 90% the quality is less good but from 5 to 15% we do not see the difference, except at the economy level! So here is this software is paying, there is a trial version (30 days I believe) but of course the crack is easy to find : Cheesy: (I will not give links)

Hoping that it helps some (especially for HP owners, at 40 € the cartridge it breaks the c a little *******)

And if not a few little tips:

- Remember to print on both sides
- Print text in blue color rather than black because blue is the least used color in printing :!:
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 30/12/06, 13:50

Hello

The link the link : Cry: : Cry: : Cry:

@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Tiboshadow06
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tiboshadow06 » 30/12/06, 13:53

Well, please give the software link
But crack I don't know, it's Warez and I don't really want to take risks :D

http://www.01net.com/windows/Utilitaire/imprimantes/fiches/25455.html

It's 15 days of testing, tell me news, I will surely put the software + crack compressed in zip on my host if the software interested + a
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"