The Coronavirus food crisis to come!

philosophical debates and companies.
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: The coming food crisis of Coronavirus!

by A.D. 44 » 09/05/20, 09:57

Hello,

Macro wrote: And indeed it is a holiday ... I am not on call at my first job my second employer put me on total unemployment ...

You are exaggerating, really !!!

You take advantage, you bask, you feineantes ... You are still swollen!

It is not because your first employer lets you laze and the second has got rid of you that it is a reason not to find a third! You're abusing guys!

You could for example go to work in agriculture to fight against the food crisis mentioned in this thread.

Come on go a little bit of nerves and courage than hell!
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 09/05/20, 12:04

Ahmed wrote:Nazism! Perhaps not on its pathetically claimed ideological registers, but on what was underlying it: machine power and the society of control, the recruitment of the masses ... Because it could only be spectacularly suppressed by forces of the same nature as his, only more considerable ...

I was so rotten when I advanced the same thing that I did not even make the connection this time!
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/05/20, 01:57

https://www.lemonde.fr/planete/article/ ... _3244.html

In all the countries hit by the Covid-19 pandemic, from the richest to the poorest, malnutrition has spread to new populations. The streets of Geneva, one of the wealthiest capitals in the world, saw lines of hundreds of meters forming each Saturday to receive food baskets. Everywhere, the crisis, the final extent of which is still far from being measured, could cause tens of millions of people to go into hunger. The United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) has calculated that 14,4 million would join the ranks of undernourishment in the event of a global recession of 2%.
0 x