Fucking low speed ......

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 08/03/06, 13:02

I confirm: they are bastards!
Within 1 year to 1 year 1/2 my town goes unbundled and I terminate from their home.
The day before yesterday they called my house, I told them that all my invoices were billed at free. The guy tells me that FT offers cheaper prices for mobiles ... in recent years, ft has lost bp of customers and their stock market shares have taken a hit!
So you have to attract customers!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
hitih
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by hitih » 08/03/06, 13:19

The blow of the deposit I know: 200 € for my part to have the right to reopen its line and to continue to racket. Strongly unbundling and they have an interest in being as quick to give it back to me as it is to take it : Evil:
0 x
krissg29
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by krissg29 » 08/03/06, 20:54

if it is enough to pay 100€ to put on an amp, even if the others benefit from it, frankly there is no hesitation! .. the solution of the parabola costs much more

to compare with that
http://www.ariase.com/fr/observatoire/fai/netsystem.html#CODE284

In summary:
- subscription for 1.5 GB at 300 kb / s (real, not theoretical if there is no weakening) for 16.5 € / month
- modem sold 36 €

There is more than to find a parable:
I found on sale in January a digital satellite demodulator kit with its twin head dish for 40 € at Géant and the analog kits are cheaper.
And the basic satellite kits (receiver, satellite dish and head) are always cheaper than a radio rake or a TNT decoder.

For the installation of the dish, with a little method, there is nothing complicated.

I have not yet taken ADSL by satellite because it is not so much the speed that bothers me in 56 k but rather the connection limited in time (free 56 k = 50 hours / month). And the satellite being unidirectional (from the satellite to the PC), it is necessary to keep a low-speed "terrestrial" supplier, and therefore limited in connection time.

WHAT IS INADMISSIBLE !! It paddles and in addition we have less time than the others. : Evil:
0 x
It should not be confused and ingenious engineer
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 18/12/06, 10:07

Hello,

After a little over 9 months of battle with FTwanadoOrange ....
I have adsl !!!
He had to change 300m of cable and two connection boxes !!!
Tough! Tough! To make them move .... threat ... formal notice ... then the chance to meet the good person who lives in Africa and who made things happen for me : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
that must be it .... globalization !!!

A + Serge.
0 x
Respect !!!
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 18/12/06, 11:30

You said the 22 to Asniere ???? :))

you went to find a guy in Africa to solve your prob in France.

Chapeau
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"