Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).

vaccinations

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Vaccinations and health ... for or against?

by BaudouinLabrique » 19/02/18, 15:27

Janic wrote:l
In Norway there is a significant development of alternative medicine, which is available in all municipal public services, with the support of the National Center for Research in Complementary and Alternative Medicine (Norwegian acronym: NAFKAM) which has its own department within the Faculty of Medicine of the University of Tromso. It is run by 21 people (12 researchers and 9 administrative).
NAFKAM stimulates, organizes and coordinates Norwegian research in Complementary and Alternative Medicine. The center develops training, consultations, national and international cooperation (especially with China) as well as public information."
Like in Switzerland! it's not for tomorrow in France!

Norway and Switzerland are indeed not under the European yoke and its health dictates (themselves dictated by the lobbies of multinationals, therefore Big Pharma) and therefore ....
Last edited by BaudouinLabrique the 19 / 02 / 18, 15: 37, 1 edited once.
0 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 19/02/18, 15:32

Gildas wrote:In this video we are told that wifi is harmful ... (put the video at 1 am)
The Wikipedia page on wifi at "health risk":

Well I always wondered ... the wifi why not but and .....
- electricity?
- the radio?
- the television?
- mobile phones?
- infrared?
- batteries?
- the piezo?
- the diodes?
- bluetooth?
- the carrier current?
- the satellite?
- GPS?
- the magnetism of the earth?
- natural radioactivity?
- BC?
- amateur radio?
- walkie talkies? .... etc Image
Last edited by Adrien (ex-nico239) the 19 / 02 / 18, 15: 45, 1 edited once.
0 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 19/02/18, 15:40

nico239 wrote:
Gildas wrote:In this video we are told that wifi is harmful ... (put the video at 1 am)
The Wikipedia page on wifi at "health risk":

Well I always wondered ... the wifi why not but and .....
- electricity?
- the radio?
- the television?
- mobile phones?
- batteries?
- the piezo?
- the diodes?
- bluetooth?
- the carrier current?
- the satellite?
- GPS?
- the magnetism of the earth?
- natural radioactivity?
- BC?
- amateur radio?
- walkie talkies? .... etc Image

I can only advise you to read this synthesis which I carried out on this subject, but one is except subject and therefore I will not extend myself more!
"Health, the big forgotten in (especially) sustainable construction and renovation"
0 x
«There are those who see things as they are and wonder why. Me, I see them as they could be and I say to myself: why not! (Sir Bernard Shaw)
« The future belongs to those who see the possibilities before they become obvious. (Theodore Levitt).
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 19/02/18, 15:49

It is missing from my list.

Modern technos seem more harmful than old ones, right?

Doesn't that tell us if our good old transistor or car radio is good or bad for health? Image without forgetting the rake that adorns our roofs or satellite dishes without forgetting the copper pair ... or the electrostatics in profusion of my .... cats? Image

For rainwater I had heard that it could be responsible for air pollution ...

Well we have spring water ... which does not mean that it is not polluted either ... moreover ...

And you have to wonder what is NOT harmful in this world
0 x
BaudouinLabrique
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by BaudouinLabrique » 19/02/18, 15:54

nico239 wrote:It is missing from my list.

Modern technos seem more harmful than old ones, right?

Doesn't that tell us if our good old transistor or car radio is good or bad for health? Image without forgetting the rake that adorns our roofs or parables?

We must also add the LINKY counter!

If you insist, consult this excellent and rich compilation made by the actors of the site Robin Hood (anthology of study references scientists concerning the harmful effect of artificial electromagnetic fields on health).

Rainwater : you will learn here why, filtered to 5 microns and osmosis, this water is undoubtedly the best one can drink
(it's been 15 years that we have been washing with water since filtered at 5 microns, etc. and nobody at my place has almost fallen ill)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/02/18, 17:16

And you have to wonder what is NOT harmful in this world
It's a great question!
A passage from the Apocalyse says: "Woe to the earth and the sea ! for the devil has come down to you with great anger, knowing that he has little time."
An author, fortified by this passage, has written one and even several works on this theme of this "woe to the land and to the sea" (ecological before time) where he analyzes modern creations of humans as well as its effects, now known, but ignored when they were invented and which ecology is currently describing to us in great detail in an anxiety-provoking discourse with its various pollutions on land as in water.
Indeed EVERYTHING has become harmful and since, despite this, the human family does not want to accept the inevitable, everyone tries to escape this "fatality" by warnings (the whistleblowers themselves contradict themselves) and actions, in order to slow down this train of destruction that we have started.
This topic on vaccines is only one of the many aspects of the great anger in question which aims at the destruction of humanity by his own actions (the boomerang effect!) as well as its environment and the other forms of life on which it still depends.

just a little aside: this site has 10 responses per page exactly like "the lazy man's vegetable garden", but the latter only has 398 views per page while the one on vaccines does 1012.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/02/18, 17:52

BaudouinLabrique wrote:
Remundo wrote:I even itch to temporarily lock this thread, you see? : roll: you all start to get drunk on me.
Censorship (locking the subject) is certainly an easy temptation, especially when you want to stay in the single, dominant thought, medically correct ...

Hippocratic oath, hypocritical oath in this case?

« I will not be guilty ofno harm neither d'' no injustice "
this part of the Hippocratic oath is then flouted in particular with regard to vaccination, given the sometimes fatal side effects, but which political decision-maker does he really care about, especially since he enjoys the consent of the majority of the population, like Panurge sheep?)

voila, everyone has largely expressed, locked! Children can change games now.
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/02/18, 19:40

Good decision I think ...

The subject was already on the verge of econology!
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/04/20, 17:24

I reopen the Covid-19 context:

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/11/20, 14:36

The wire's poll corresponds roughly to the situation in the USA where almost half of the population would not want to be vaccinated!

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/17/health/gallup-poll-coronavirus-vaccine.html

Suddenly, faced with such a lack of confidence, they will have difficulty in imposing a vaccine.

It is a snub when one might think that anxiety about covid could push people to massively adhere to the campaigns that lie ahead. And this despite the millions of tests (sometimes falsified) that were supposed to darken the picture.
1 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "