Finally a garden! Where to start ?

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
MadameOurs
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Finally a garden! Where to start ?

by MadameOurs » 06/04/20, 11:28

Moindreffor wrote:horse dung is very little digested hay so excellent for the vegetable garden the only problem is that it has no action on weeds quite the contrary, so if you do not have the phobia of weed get started

after you are not always obliged to say that it is to put on the vegetable garden, and you can fail to order for 2 years at a time, it increases the budget perhaps but rather than luxury hay .. .

[be careful, I'm a truffle]

You mean I can use dung like hay, in a thick layer? If I want to put potatoes I put them and I cover them with dung? I am not afraid of weeds, I have children who adooooooooorent tear off things.

Did67 wrote:
She doesn't straw ????

Fresh straw manure is a good option. The rain carries the droppings and leaves straw on the surface ... A little poorer than pure hay ...

[I'm still a truffle : Cheesy: ]

Mulch what? She has two horses in a meadow, they are there all year round, sometimes they have hay, but mostly they graze the meadow. As she says, "they eat, they cagent". And she picks up "the cague" in the meadow. I didn't see any straw, but I was able to walk past it without realizing it.
0 x
Today there is dessert.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 06/04/20, 11:46

the straw dung is the box, not the one collected in the meadow,
use instead of hay, but not like hay, so in a layer, but not as thick, beware it doesn't work for all

for the potatoes you need a large layer of cover because the potatoes turn green in the light
1 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
MadameOurs
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MadameOurs » 07/04/20, 19:54

Thank you for the explanations !
No straw manure. And in terms of having delivery also for next year, in fact all those who accepted delivery did so for at least 70 boots, or 15 years of stock : Lol:
Before the confinement, I had the idea of ​​bringing together the local phenoculturalists to pool a delivery ... to be continued for the next season I hope!
0 x
Today there is dessert.