Another survey

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).

Would you accept treatment with hydroxychloroquine in combination with azithromycin?

The poll expired on 15 / 04 / 20, 00: 44

Yes, from the first symptoms without hesitation, I trust Pr Raoult
33%
Yes, but I would wait for the results of the studies to fall
no votes
Yes, but if my condition was very serious and I am under medical supervision in hospital
22%
No, it's too risky
no votes
No, as there was no randomized double-blind study
22%
No, I do not trust this Pr Raoult
no votes
Neither yes nor no, I don't know, I will wait to see what the government will say
no votes
Neither yes nor no, I don't know, I will wait for the opinions of the ANSM (National Agency for the Safety of Medicines and Health Products)
22%

Total votes: 9
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Another survey

by GuyGadebois » 31/03/20, 00:44

Respond honestly, the data will remain confidential, say a confined person. : Cheesy:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Another survey

by Janic » 31/03/20, 09:47

GuyGadebois »31 / 03 / 20, 00: 44
Respond honestly, the data will remain confidential, say a confined person
I did not find my option!
So let's say: boxwood decoction, hyperthermia then hypothermia, homeopathy to top it off! It works? : Cheesy:
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/03/20, 09:54

Janic wrote: It works? : Cheesy:

No, it's too risky : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 31/03/20, 10:15

No, it's too risky
compared to what? On the one hand those who will get away anyway, the majority; on the other, those who will most likely stay there and therefore, damn for damn, they have nothing to lose! And so, then, if it works for the most severe cases we can assume that it works even better for the most mild cases! and in addition, it does not cost a radish to society!
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 31/03/20, 10:17

Bonjour,

I don't have my box either
because for 30 years I chose to favor the field and my quality of life, I am never sick the last time I spent a few hours in bed almost 20 years ago it was a kick of stallion!

I am 62 years old and my annual check up = RAS and it is not the result of chance or of family genetics (justly unfavorable)

So the chosen strategy:
- organic food for 30 years,
- country life, including work, far from pollution
- physical activity (sport, hiking, organic garden)
- I don't know the stress, meditation twice a day
- I drink very little, I don't smoke, little meat, very few dairy products, little sugar ...

So when when the viruses approach a small cure of echinacea for a first little boost, immune and if the first barrier is probably crossed an option close to that of Janic, important hydration + we let the fever do the job!

Same option for my wife, my children and my grandchildren who are on the same life strategy.

The facts clearly show that the major part of the deaths had aggravating causes (age, overweight, diabetes, hyper tension, respiratory problems ...)

So I will ask myself the question when I am directly in the room and againif i choose (neither the place, nor the team leader) it is probably the healthcare team that will make this decision, it is to them that we should rather send the survey!

But I'm gonna play the game and put the box and put the case
Last edited by phil12 the 31 / 03 / 20, 10: 38, 2 edited once.
0 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/03/20, 10:22

Janic wrote:
No, it's too risky
compared to what? On the one hand those who will get away anyway, the majority; on the other, those who will most likely stay there and therefore, damn for damn, they have nothing to lose! And so, then, if it works for the most severe cases we can assume that it works even better for the most mild cases! and in addition, it does not cost a radish to society!

This is your survey response! : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 31/03/20, 13:16

Janic wrote:GuyGadebois »31 / 03 / 20, 00: 44
Respond honestly, the data will remain confidential, say a confined person
I did not find my option!
So let's say: boxwood decoction, hyperthermia then hypothermia, homeopathy to top it off! It works? : Cheesy:

The question is "Would you accept treatment with hydroxychloroquine in combination with azithromycin?". You don't answer the question.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 31/03/20, 14:04

The question is "Would you accept treatment with hydroxychloroquine in combination with azithromycin?". You don't answer the question.
Since the time that I underline my opposition to chemicals as a hypothetical solution to health problems, my answer is the same as Phil 12. If I am unconscious and on the verge of death, I will not be asked my opinion, if it becomes authorized. But a small bowl of oxygen, I'm not against it, but if it's organic! : Cheesy:
0 x
phil12
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by phil12 » 31/03/20, 22:59

I like!
Attachments
2020-03-31 22.56.53.png screenshot
0 x
Sustainable energy consulting for construction
http://www.philippeservices.net/