Bankruptcy of hospitals in France: Emile Muller hospital in Mulhouse

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

Bankruptcy of hospitals in France: Emile Muller hospital in Mulhouse

by Christophe » 28/03/20, 20:02

A testimony that circulates on the web ... no way to check if (everything) is true ...

I'm Patrick Cohen from Strasbourg. I spent a long time last night with a doctor friend, head of department at the Mulhouse hospital. What he tells me is simply amazing, chilling. His wife, herself a nurse in the same horror hospital, was infected with Covid-19, their two children too. She has suffered martyrdom for 48 hours, the children are doing well, so far ...

This virus, which seems to be unlike any other known virus, is incredibly powerful, resistant, and very highly contagious. The situation in this hospital is truly apocalyptic. Many caregivers are infected, some die for lack of sufficient and adequate protection. Currently, they work with surgical masks that have expired two years ago, which are in any case insufficiently effective to provide sufficient protection. Insufficient FFP2 standard masks are reserved for the most invasive procedures such as intubation. He was amazed to see in a report of 2 hours yesterday evening people walking in the streets of Paris, a cashier from Nantes, wearing masks of FFP20 standard even when the caregivers are lacking and they are on the front line. .. They lack masks, soon they will also lack protective suits ...

They are overwhelmed at the Mulhouse hospital by the wave of patients who arrive daily and whom they cannot treat, for lack of treatment ... which they can no longer save for lack of available respirators ... People arrive at the emergency room in Mulhouse suffering from "mild" respiratory insufficiencies and find themselves a few hours later transferred to intensive care as their condition has deteriorated rapidly, in a few hours.

The course of the disease is meteoric in many cases. All ages are concerned, unfortunately ... Young, old, everyone is concerned. People over 80 have almost no chance of escaping. Unable to intubate and put them on respirators (there are no more available) many are accompanied to death in the palliative care package. People die, alone, without any family or friendly presence. My doctor friend at the Mulhouse Hospital said that I was dismayed to see the publicity around this military A320 which brought 4 patients to the south even though it would be necessary to move 40, 50 patients per day to avoid overheating. Also dismayed to see that it takes 10 days for the French army to set up a field hospital in Mulhouse, capable of receiving STLS 30 patients, while in China the authorities have set up in a week a hospital capable of receiving 2 patients with all the adequate equipment.

At the end of our exchange, he told me "Patrick, you know a lot of people, pass on the info, testify for me, who am on the front line of what is happening here, at the Mulhouse Hospital. Tell your friends, tell as many people as possible, to stay at home , to scrupulously respect this confinement decided too late and which will perhaps, in the long term, make it possible to lighten the work of caregivers a little. Mulhouse and the great East are in advance of phase. Many other regions will know from here a few days, a few weeks, the same situation. The carelessness of the population is unbearable for the caregivers who risk their daily lives in Mulhouse and elsewhere.".

This is David, you wanted me to testify for you, message passed! How to tell you my admiration, how to tell you my friendship, how to tell you how much I wish I could help you more. Your anger, your confusion, I hope that my words will have been able to touch those who will read this post. That they will better understand the situation ...

To my brother Jean-Jacques who is starting his work today as a caregiver at the Pitié Salpêtrière in a service recently converted to receive Parisian Covid-19s. To my 55-year-old brother who refused to be excluded from the team of carers positioned in the front line because of his age. Once again, I was not surprised by your decision. A new commitment for others, one more…. How to tell you my admiration, how to tell you my love. Ah, yes, one last piece of advice from him: "If one of your relatives is affected by Covid-1 and is evacuated to the hospital, it is IMPERATIVELY that he is equipped with a PHONE and CHARGING THE TELEPHONE (plug and cable) Once in the hospital, it is impossible to visit the sick. The telephone remains the only link with the outside world and the caregivers do not have the possibility of taking care of that ... ".

I am neither a Fack News nor an ominous bird. I am Patrick Cohen from Strasbourg, today the voice of those who no longer have the strength to put into words what they are going through. I assume each of the words in this post.

Please pass.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Bankruptcy of hospitals in France: Emile Muller hospital in Mulhouse

by GuyGadebois » 28/03/20, 20:10

Christophe wrote: He was amazed to see in a report from 20 p.m. last night people walking around the streets of Paris, a Nantes cashier, wearing FFP2 standard masks even when caregivers are short of them and they are on the 1st line ... They lack masks, soon they will also lack protective suits ...

Wouldn't a cashier have the same right as a caregiver to wear a mask while in contact with people all day?
The scandal is (indeed) that caregivers did not have masks from the start of the epidemic, not that a cashier or a citizen "at the bottom of the ladder" can wear them. The state must protect its officials or assimilated and we must not oppose each other.
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

Re: Bankruptcy of hospitals in France: Emile Muller hospital in Mulhouse

by Christophe » 28/03/20, 20:24

0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "