I am completely for the end of plastic bags !!!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

I am completely for the end of plastic bags !!!

by nonoLeRobot » 08/12/06, 13:49

Finally an inventions that will motivate men to fight against the distribution of plastic bags: The bra convertible into tote.
http://www.tomshardware.fr/soutien_ecol ... -7978.html

I suggest that Charlotte buy this kind of tote rather than the ones she bought there:
https://www.econologie.info/index.php?20 ... s-en-toile

And make a small photo article to support it : Mrgreen:

Like what everyone is trying to ride the ecology wave ... it's really any nawack.
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 08/12/06, 13:54

Nawack Nawack,

This will make you love CA ecology.

So it's okay.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 08/12/06, 14:35

The most annoying thing is still to transfer your bra to the supermarket checkout.

Being locked up for "indecent assault" while shopping, the last sign of rallying environmentalists? : Cheesy:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding