The bullshit of the day on TV or in the press!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

The bullshit of the day on TV or in the press!

by Christophe » 09/03/20, 19:02

New topic on the bullshit of the day that we can hear on TV ... but for this you must still have the courage to watch it so I force myself a little right now ... I limit myself to only one to start. ..

So today I heard, about the Coronavirus, these facts which ulcerate me on the crap of our fellow citizens ... and I only watched 5-10 minutes !! : Shock: : Mrgreen:

In schools: according to a woman from I don't know which organization, it was necessary wait until the town halls release budgets to buy soaps in the toilets of the establishments and that it was necessary to change the internal regulations so that the pupils can wash their hands ...

My God they are psycho-rigid!

The directors of establishments, those in charge of stewardship or technical services or even simply the teachers cannot take initiatives and advance or even see giving a few euros to buy soap? Ah no especially not ... you can pay nothing out of your pocket, even in an emergency!?!

By cons they will certainly not spit on the additional leave they will have! 15 days off is worth a few soaps, right? : Cheesy:

Rely on others and especially not take personal initiative in a crisis and in an emergency, well it's just lamentable and not at all up to their mission of public service. That is to say the education of future generations .... is not taking initiatives part of education ?! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

But what will these people do there during a real, more serious crisis? they will be lost seriously!

Then, there is no need to change the ROI to apply emergency directives! : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

Re: The bullshit of the day on TV or in the press!

by Christophe » 09/03/20, 19:12

Here is another source of the same info: https://actu.orange.fr/france/coronavir ... ooSgT.html

In Hauts-de-France, the two federations of parents of pupils request soap and disposable towels in public schools.

Soap and hand towels: the request of the two federations of parents of Hauts-de-France students, the Peep and the FCPE, may seem trivial but in times of coronavirus, it is important - especially when soap has tendency to be lacking in schools. The two federations therefore demand the "effective and immediate provision" of soap and disposable hand towels in schools, colleges and high schools. They remind "municipalities, inter-municipal authorities, departmental councils and regional councils of their responsibility in implementing these recommendations."

My God they are stupid !! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

So if it comes from the parents of students, well they just have to buy 2 or 3 soaps for their cherub shit shit!
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 09/03/20, 19:26

Aren't you afraid to launch something that will make thousands of pages? : Mrgreen:

I already didn't know you had to wash your hands, so .... : Cheesy:

I'm kidding, but the schools ask the pupils to bring back "hydromachin" gel, and no one has any ... and with the kids it takes half a day ...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 09/03/20, 19:30

The safest way to protect yourself from paranoid virus is to turn off your TV ...
1 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/20, 21:32

phil59 wrote:Aren't you afraid to launch something that will make thousands of pages? : Mrgreen:

I thought about it ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Bin every day will have its bullshit to debate, isn't that a good idea?

First come, first served: the first one who posts the idea we talk about it until the posting of another bullshit!

phil59 wrote:I'm kidding, but the schools ask the pupils to bring back "hydromachin" gel, and no one has any ... and with the kids it takes half a day ...

Yes except that here, we are talking JUST of simple soap ... like 2 € for 3 !!

This is what shocked me deeply in the bullshit of people ... not fucked up to buy a soap!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/20, 21:32

sen-no-sen wrote:The safest way to protect yourself from paranoid virus is to turn off your TV ...

Yes certainly but you are completely off topic there! : Mrgreen:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 09/03/20, 21:35

Christophe wrote:
phil59 wrote:Aren't you afraid to launch something that will make thousands of pages? : Mrgreen:

I thought about it ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Bin every day will have its bullshit to debate, isn't that a good idea?

90% of the press belonging to corrupt billionaires (pleonasm) is to be thrown away! So bullshit, that's not what's going to be missing!
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/20, 21:37

Let's keep only the most beautiful ... I count on your discernment! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

We will see in use how it happens (if it happens).

This one I just posted, we can talk about it until someone posts another one (tomorrow or later)

These are the rules ... : Cheesy:

Damn suddenly the title is wrong, it was THE bullshit of the day ... good too bad! : Mrgreen:
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 09/03/20, 22:21

Christophe wrote:
sen-no-sen wrote:The safest way to protect yourself from paranoid virus is to turn off your TV ...

Yes certainly but you are completely off topic there! : Mrgreen:

Is it really a huge bullshit?
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/20, 22:25

Yes but it did not appear on TV! : Mrgreen:
0 x