The Brussels Inventions Fair

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The Brussels Inventions Fair

by gegyx » 19/11/06, 22:58

I have just been asked to go and see the Brussels invention fair from 25 to 27 November 2006.
I can't go there.
It seems to be a great lounge.

http://www.brussels-eureka.be/Eureka/de ... ?UserLg=FR
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 20/11/06, 22:08

Finally I might go Saturday, thanks to a nice acquaintance. The day will be long and at a run.
Belgian friends, do you know this fair of inventions?
Maybe you will visit it? Since it's closer to you than to me…
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 21/11/06, 09:22

Thumbs up, I would go take a look!

Eleph !, can't you give us a photo report?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/12/06, 16:20

Capt_Maloche wrote:Thumbs up, I would go take a look!

No regrets. It was not worth it ... And if someone knew, I would have liked to have been informed before, to avoid the trip.
I noticed that the journey by Thalys, Paris-Brussels was in 1 hour 25 minutes. That the show was located near the Heisel stadium and the Atomium. That this bastard Moroccan taxi, typed us 35 € for a 6km race (Return 1,5 € by metro ...).
That the fair opening at 10:00 am, no way to find a bistro open at 9:XNUMX am in this village. There was one open, but the woman threw us away because she was washing the floor…
Finally, we came to the eye in this show, because we were taken for exhibitors… : Lol:
Not many stands, and even fewer visitors ... With fairly general themes, with inventors from around the world, in need of recognition, rarely speaking French.
There was a Russian stand, with a Vostok 14 on display, models of space stations. A lot of stands from Malaysia, China, India, Hungary… a representative of the Inpex fair http://www.inventionshow.com/20_int_f/ , the most interesting fair in spring, in Pittsburgh (Pensylvania). If that tempts you. I will not go ...
There was the Crusol machine, Malaysia, for grinding stones and clays from a field
the Belgian representative of ED-Motors, French fuel saver (but no €, on purchase).
An original presentation of luminous tiles, with LEDs, to decorate a wall, or mark out a floor.
A tilting garage door, which in the open position, took up only the thickness of the door.
A crazy who wanted to exploit a minimal stream and a drop of 80cm, by filling and emptying a float automatically, to operate ... I wonder what?
An eastern country, which showed a solar tracker, also set to activate a sundial, for fun. Interestingly, the 4 photo sensor cells were located at the four interior corners, and at the bottom of the barrel, a 4cm square tube. (I had thought of an X, rather than a square).
The most interesting was the presentation of wind turbines, with 2,4 or 6 blades, with a horizontal axis. Each blade and a mast with at the end, a rigid plate (aluminum or synthesis), roughly triangular, in the shape of a pennant or a scythe. It allows starting with winds from only 0,5m / s; strong torque; diameter 3m; 600 rpm; water pumping or small alternator.
With a strong wind, the rigid blades deform a little, accentuating the pitch.

Ah, I had a good drink, at the Gare du Midi, before leaving…
: Cheesy:
Last edited by gegyx the 05 / 12 / 06, 17: 47, 1 edited once.
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 05/12/06, 16:44

: Mrgreen: it was not all restful all that for a drink : Mrgreen:
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 05/12/06, 19:13

Thank you Gégyx for this report, suddenly, I regret nothing

It is therefore up to us to make a stand when we have enough to fill it! :D

Quite a wind turbine
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
saveplanet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by saveplanet » 05/12/06, 20:33

Well, you see Gegyx, you have not lost everything!
But at least it's good to warn us that this is not a fair to frequent, though, for beer ...
0 x
Together we can change the
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 05/12/06, 23:57

well, frankly, when you're smart, you don't come to BXL ONLY to see a show!

we have :

museums (you know that of musical instruments, for example)
a large square and adjacent streets
the big and the little sand
art galleries
cathedrals
tons of cool restaurants and taverns
econologists
and fries, of course (you send the oil to André :D )
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"