JP Morgan economists warn of climate crisis threatening human species

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: JP Morgan economists warn of climate crisis threatening human species

by dede2002 » 29/02/20, 14:35

sicetaitsimple wrote:
Ahmed wrote:This is the second paragraph of Dede2002 which seems really relevant and which I appreciated ...

It was a reaction to an example I had cited. But nothing to do with the substance of his argument on the possible influence of dissipated energy, in the strict sense of its effects direct on warming.

In another subject, I calculated that the nuclear power plants along the Rhône increased its average temperature by 2 °, it had earned me some taunts but the order of magnitude is there, it's just a peanut ...
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 29/02/20, 14:50

dede2002 wrote:In another subject, I calculated that the nuclear power plants along the Rhône increased its average temperature by 2 °, it had earned me some taunts but the order of magnitude is there, it's just a peanut ...

I don't know ... Maybe ... Can you find your post?
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 29/02/20, 15:04

sicetaitsimple wrote:
dede2002 wrote:In another subject, I calculated that the nuclear power plants along the Rhône increased its average temperature by 2 °, it had earned me some taunts but the order of magnitude is there, it's just a peanut ...

I don't know ... Maybe ... Can you find your post?

energies-renouvelables/flexibilite-electronucleaire-hors-sujet-fil-eolien-t15509-170.html?hilit=Temp%C3%A9rature%20eau#p331812
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)