Conservation agriculture

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Conservation agriculture

by Janic » 28/02/20, 10:45

izentrop wrote:
An excellent idea, a label that will become, I am sure, stronger than organic, when the world has finally understood.

There is no doubt for me.
organic forward or conservation, was the subject of the same belief and it's flop!
The question is when? The government's turnaround is a very good sign. It remains to convince 95% of the population, it may take a little time ..... : Mrgreen:
these same governments (finally their predecessors) who vilified organic by all its services and who today also praise it. The governments are spinning according to the wind of the politicians of the moment who are watching the reactions of the voters!
There is no shortage of arguments, however, and this is the only way forward.
Oh oh oh! : Cheesy:
A significant increase in the price of energy could speed things up.
as it would be the same for everyone, it wouldn't change anything at all!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 28/02/20, 11:02

The great thing is that you don't need to know anything to express yourself : roll:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/02/20, 11:25

28 / 02 / 20, 12: 02

The great thing is that you don't need to know anything to express yourself : roll:
in conservation agriculture, there is no doubt, I have only read a few sites that talk about it. So YES, I only express myself on what these sites say about it, as far as you know nothing about organic, and yet you pride yourself on being able to make comparisons, which balances.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 28/02/20, 11:35

Janic wrote:, as much as you know nothing in organic,

You know things ..... For your information, I see, I buy and I sell almost every day.
On the production side, I am more conservation agriculture, which does not prevent me from having tried and trying organic techniques again. But I obviously remain much less relevant than you. : Mrgreen:
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/02/20, 12:31

by gébé »28/02/20, 12:35
Janic wrote:
, as much as you know nothing in organic,
You know things .....
This is the advantage of having followed this domain very closely and therefore having bought and sold it every day
It didn't make me a farmer, so they are the only ones who can talk about it with their field experience.
On the production side, I am more conservation agriculture, which does not prevent me from having tried and trying organic techniques again.
it's up to you! but by mixing two aspects so different, it does not do anything good.
But I obviously remain much less relevant than you.
my relevance is nonexistent! That of organic producers since its origin: yes! Which have recorded in books, their experiences and results.
0 x
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 28/02/20, 13:31

Janic wrote: by mixing two aspects so different, it does not do anything good.

If we see that as a religion of course ...
What interests me is that it is economically sustainable, sustainable and as respectful as possible of the environment and biodiversity.
This is not the case for organic, except market gardening.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/02/20, 14:25

Janic wrote:
by mixing two aspects so different, it does not do anything good.

If we see that as a religion of course ...
actually like any targeted practice.
What interests me is that it is economically sustainable, sustainable and as respectful as possible of the environment and biodiversity.
This is not the case for organic, except market gardening.
and in any case even less than that of conservation which is above all the conservation of petrochemicals and environmental and health side, this is not the best of the best!
0 x
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 28/02/20, 15:27

0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 28/02/20, 17:30

As if it was the fault of "organic" if in these countries, to produce an approved insecticide in organic cultivation, poisons banned in it are used. We see the level of the article. That said, yes, the "organic sector" should prohibit the use of products not from organic crops, that makes sense. Unfortunately, the specifications can be improved and too lax with a "movement" that wants to be exemplary.
It's like my "green" friends who sometimes travel more than 1000 terminals in the weekend to go and demonstrate a blow for José Bové, another time for I do not know what stupid cause, pretexts for stupid jamboree where the 'we drink, smoke joints and eat disgusting merguez, while close to home there are battles to be waged for which they never mobilize. I'm not telling you how I spoil them!
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/02/20, 18:38

As if it was the fault of "organic" if in these countries, to produce an approved insecticide in organic cultivation, poisons banned in it are used. We see the level of the article. That said, yes, the "organic sector" should prohibit the use of products not from organic crops, that makes sense. Unfortunately, the specifications can be improved and too lax with a "movement" that wants to be exemplary.
We must not lose sight of the fact that the certified organic product only represents a minimum, not a maximum, as there are different levels between a standard car and the same with all its options. However, these two extremes are the same car.
0 x