Replacement of ULMA 2000 pellet burner

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Peace
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Replacement of ULMA 2000 pellet burner

by Peace » 01/02/20, 18:24

Hello,
I have a complete ULMA 2000 20kw boiler since 2011
https://ulma.se/en/13-pellet-boilers

I want to change the burner because I am getting serious about the problems, this burner is not at all reliable, change of the ash compressor, three unreliable temperature probes which often indicates "probe fault" and three times ignition which is almost normal wear all the same. With delivery expectations, because the supplier is exclusive so we remain stranded the time to receive the ideal equipment in winter ..... the combustion chamber is also not of good quality, it is starting to seriously deteriorate. I therefore wish to stop the costs on this burner.
I want to change and leave on a brand more widespread for parts and better adaptable on my boiler. Do you think I can find a model if possible with a stainless steel chamber that would fit my worm and ash compressor? Can this be possible?
I am a consultant, thank you for your opinions
Peace
1 x