Photovoltaic in the countryside: ecological or not?

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Photovoltaic in the countryside: ecological or not?

by plasmanu » 24/01/20, 10:25

Hydrogen or methane in gaseous form you mean.
I live in a non-buildable area. Because it is an old farm by the river before the land use plan.
Liquid nitrogen pipes to the campsite next door at 500m it will be hot potato especially since the river turns a wheel without too much difficulty
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 24/01/20, 11:28

eclectron wrote:...
The only criticism I would make of vegetables from aquaponics is the nonexistent taste.
We can also use herbivorous fish, fed with duckweed, itself fed with chicken droppings.
In short, recreate a mini planet Earth. : Lol:

Seeds of commerce do not seem to have a good reputation.
I would like to feed wild trout (fario) with small live river fish (veyron or stud) and let nature do with a solar pump that only works during the day without taking care of anything. In the cellar with LEDs on PV that work the same. Just watch that there is not missing 2000l in an old wine tank (it is also programmable) the tank being exactly on the source of drinking water which is under the house on the river side.
Kid, we caught veyrons with a plastic wasp trap bottle, bread and a string. I can afford the license too
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 24/01/20, 12:22

I played hydroponics and it's super complicated. It's not just nitrogen: all minerals are needed and some are very finicky like precipitating iron. It has to be chelated with EDTA, but it is not stable, etc.
So hydroponics = industrial chemicals.
Possibly we take nitrogen from the fish tank, but beware of nitrites which kill fish quickly.

In comparison, the BRF is much simpler.
0 x
Eric DUPONT
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Eric DUPONT » 24/01/20, 12:37

plasmanu wrote:Hydrogen or methane in gaseous form you mean.
I live in a non-buildable area. Because it is an old farm by the river before the land use plan.
Liquid nitrogen pipes to the campsite next door at 500m it will be hot potato especially since the river turns a wheel without too much difficulty

you produce liquid nitrogen by turning the water mill. then you store it in a cryo tank. you sell liquid nitrogen by the ton. Or else you produce electricity during peak periods that you sell at high prices aedis. But your mill must face at least 50 kW, or else you put photovoltaic panels that spread out on the ground. let's say 100 panels at 50 euros that makes you 30 kw for 5000 euros. with that you produce power at an unbeatable price. As EDF cannot store energy, consulting engineers keep repeating it here (http://www.consultations-publiques.deve ... a2127.html) and well you sell them electricity at high prices to avoid the blackout when they close their power plants.
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 24/01/20, 12:57

PV on the facade can fly. Yesterday there, tomorrow over there. It happened to client for 2000Wp.
On the roof there is a risk.
So as much ground swing them at the river we do not climb them at all.
It’s a protected nature reserve opposite, you can’t do anything and everything and if a camper breaks a nail by putting his finger in it: it’s not very smart for city tourists
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Photovoltaic in CITY: ecological or not?

by plasmanu » 28/01/20, 07:41

Roubaix: six months after their installation, the city realizes that its solar panels were not connected
https://www.capital.fr/economie-politiq ... es-1360629
Incompetence is everywhere at all levels unfortunately.
I have not seen a year that an automatic fuse had blown, I lost at least 3/4 months of production, I was not there in the summer. It happens but the credit falls the same and the bill for EDF has dropped. For self-financing it is not terrible. I inflated the invoice N and lowered N + 1 to smooth and return to balance in August 2019.
But that means that in short circuit the panels accept 10 times their power because the 3000Wp must go somewhere
0 x
ENERC
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by ENERC » 28/01/20, 14:15

But that means that in short circuit the panels accept 10 times their power because the 3000Wp must go somewhere

If the fuse has blown and the circuit is therefore open, the voltage of each panel of 250-300W rises to 37V on each panel and the power drops to zero (the current is zero).
If it is in the course of a circuit, the current is 9A max and the voltage is 0V. So the power is zero too.

For Roubaix: with another 2,4% increase in the price of electricity on February 1, it is a hole in the budget. LOL: nobody looks in the administrations.

For us: 2,4% more whereas we already took 10% last year. : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 28/01/20, 15:24

It is a series / parallel assembly.
The fuse is the one before the non-consumption counter.
In the basement where I never go, it was blinking network error on the inverter, there I saw the fuse. From a sense where the other is not obvious.
I used to watch the injection diode for 1Wh usually it's very fast. But depending on the time of the verification, it does not necessarily flash
0 x
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 29/01/20, 01:50

Poor sheep that put people out of work
https://www.ladepeche.fr/2020/01/27/350 ... 690897.php
Attachments
Screenshot_2020-01-29-01-49-16-577_com.android.chrome.jpg
0 x