The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The dangers of homeopathy and food alternatives

by Janic » 25/07/19, 10:46

Janic wrote:
So have you personally experienced?
Yes
interesting and therefore it did not work, as in allopathy for that matter!
A famous homeopath made this remark that when the patients have been disappointed by conventional medicine and that they turn to these so-called alternative medicines, they await the miracle which did not occur in allopathic medicine and therefore they cannot bear any failure, but there is inevitably everywhere.
and my personal experience has, like yours and that of thousands of "believers", no scientific value.

Totally agree ! But a patient is not interested in the scientific side (generally he doesn't give a damn) but in the practical and effective side to solve HIS problem, all medicines combined. So, I repeat, if all living things had waited for scientific confirmation that they could breathe, there would be no one to testify. : Cry:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/20, 14:14

27-minute documentary to watch:

0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/01/20, 15:15

Gébé wrote:As for your suggestion regarding psychotropic drugs, if it is obvious that they often have harmful side effects; it is also true for quantities of molecules, starting with paracetamol, should it therefore be prohibited?

It is not a question of prohibiting but of rationing as accurately as possible. Like in England where you are only given the number of pills prescribed, not one more. In France, not only can we have drugs normally delivered on prescription easily (it is enough to know a pharmacist not very attentive), but moreover, one does “his menu” and the doctor prescribes more often according to the wishes of the patient. Shameful, dangerous, costly.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 19/01/20, 18:14

GuyGadebois wrote:It is not a question of prohibiting but of rationing as much as possible.

This is not what you said:

GuyGadebois wrote:I tell the public authorities to stop reimbursing molecules (ex: certain psychotropic drugs) which we know (and there, it is validated) which do not work but which make you even sicker when they do not kill you outright

In principle, the public authorities stop reimbursing medicines that are not enough or not effective (like homeopathy) and prohibit those deemed dangerous.
And so I should have said "should we de-reimburse paracetamol?"
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/01/20, 18:34

GuyGadebois wrote: but moreover, one makes “his menu” and the doctor prescribes most often according to the wishes of the patient.

It seems to me to be a somewhat expeditious trial for the doctors, in any case on a personal basis I have never known a doctor to whom I dictated my prescription!
0 x
Gébé
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Gébé » 19/01/20, 19:12

Me neither and it's happy.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/01/20, 19:41

sicetaitsimple wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote: but moreover, one makes “his menu” and the doctor prescribes most often according to the wishes of the patient.

It seems to me to be a somewhat expeditious trial for the doctors, in any case on a personal basis I have never known a doctor to whom I dictated my prescription!

I do, and many.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/01/20, 19:50

GuyGadebois wrote:I do, and many.

And what were you asking them?
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 19/01/20, 19:52

sicetaitsimple wrote:

Me nothing.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 19/01/20, 19:54

GuyGadebois wrote:
sicetaitsimple wrote:

Me nothing.

Okay, so you don't know ..... You've heard of it ...
0 x