Veganism as therapeutic

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Veganism as Therapeutic

by Janic » 13/12/19, 07:38

I do not convince YOU, but of YOU, everyone (except YOU) does not care! The vegetarian evangelist ...
It is on that it is not with coarseness and insults that you could convince anyone and obviously not more me. Besides, here is that in addition your name is everyone, isn't that a little, a lot, conceited?
As for vegetarian evangelist (what a beautiful formula) you fell right on top (even if you do not know or what it is to be VG and even less the gospel. But by looking a little, not too much, you will end up get there). Go for some courage and persistence! : Cheesy:
Go guyguy, go guyguy, go!

PS: in 30 pages, 290 responses and 50.000 views, it means, it seems to me, that it could interest (put to you, despite that you put your grain of salt of ignorant) much more than others, however, not without interest!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "