Okofen temperature validation

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Florent38
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Okofen temperature validation

by Florent38 » 22/09/19, 17:24

Hello everybody

I am a new owner of a pellematic 15kw with external sensor, ambient and 3 valve controlled channels. It dates from 2007.
I bought Okofen the user doc but I think to miss something on the first basic settings, where my coming on this forum.
I was inspired by the latter to refine (finally I hoped) one of the basic 4 prog.
Time slots it seems ok but the temperatures of comfort and lowered ... Nothing to do.
I thought it validated itself after modification, that's what I understood from the doc.
In short, I select my temperature with the "sun" button for comfort, the value changes and when I go back to it, I still have 18,5. I tried to validate with other combinations but nothing to do.
The problem is that the comfort setpoint temperature is so low that it does not even start the boiler :-(
I hope I was a bit clear and thank you to those who will take the time to answer me.

In advance a big thank you

Florent
0 x