Promote neurogenesis with 6 simple principles of life

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Did67

Re: Promote neurogenesis with 6 simple principles of life

by Did67 » 19/07/19, 15:00

No no, I always use "more than organic". I simply specify, in general and to avoid any idle discussion, that it is in reference to certified organic AB as we meet it in our real everyday life. And not in janic's ideal and spiritual world.

And on this point, I am perfectly right.

And even if I wanted to be mean, I could disassemble some pioneers, who were wrong on some aspects. But I respect them too, for asking the right questions before others. Too bad if their answers were, sometimes, and partially, wrong ...

And by the way, you bring proof that when janic is wrong, he is still right. Or, oddly, he's talking about something else, or answering a topic much higher up. Because he has a whole panoply of excuses not to admit that he is wrong! On this point too, you are wrong. And I have nothing to digest at all!

I call it "bad faith". And it is true that nothing annoys me more!

Subject closed for me. Whatever your answer. And of course, on a forumyou have the right.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/07/19, 17:22

No no, I always use "more than organic". I simply specify, in general and to avoid any idle discussion, that it is in reference to certified organic AB as we meet it in our real everyday life.
so we do the same thing, but some of your readers do not seem to understand it. you could, for example specify it in signature
And not in the ideal and spiritual world of janic.
this world it is not me who built it, I am not a farmer, nor maraicher, nor arboriculturist, etc ... nor founder of the AB, the real, more than organic in sum!
And on this point, I am perfectly right.
not on the last one since it is only a personal point of view that is no more and no less than mine, or anyone else's.
And even if I wanted to be mean, I could disassemble some pioneers, who were wrong on some aspects. But I respect them too, for asking the right questions before others. Too bad if their answers were, sometimes, and partially, wrong ...
and you would be right as we can compare the current automobile with the first of the pioneers precisely and or without the first, the following could not have even existed and we would still be riding a cart (which would not be worst of all!) or agrochemicals.
And by the way, you bring proof that when janic is wrong, he is still right.
What do you want, it's in that we have common points!
Or, oddlyhe is talking about something else, or answering a subject that is mentioned much higher up. Because he has a whole panoply of excuses not to admit that he is wrong! On this point too, you are wrong.
And the wrong kills, and the killer is well known! You have not thought of asking or imposing another warning to give you reason anyway!
And I have nothing to digest at all!
Weird! Bizarre! You said weird!
I call it "bad faith". And it is true that nothing annoys me more!
Me too ! definitely we have more and more in common!
Subject closed for me. Whatever your answer. And of course, on a forumyou have the right.
Thank you and I used it wisely! And apart from that, the woman, the kids, are you okay? : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/09/19, 15:16

Same information given by the Forum Global Eco:

0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 16/09/19, 20:51

Janic wrote:
It does not fit into "varied diet" :?: : Mrgreen:
in any case not in a healthy diet
Have a varied diet and healthy (the intestinal flora acting on neurogenesis)

ignorant:
https://www.cannabis-med.org/index.php? ... Rechercher
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/19, 09:25

Do you have to be rude? :?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/09/19, 10:44

Do you have to be rude?
without wanting to defend his way of expressing himself, ignare is not a rudeness but a popular form meaning ignorant and this generally only concerns a subject, everything depends on the intention put in it, especially since it 'I am the one targeted; But to ignore, ignore and a half! : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 17/09/19, 11:33

Christophe wrote:Do you have to be rude? :?

It's not rude, it's a diagnostic.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)