Breeding cows and Salers in Livradois (Auvergne)

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Cows and Livestock Salers in Livradois (Auvergne)

by GuyGadebois » 27/08/19, 17:46

Janic wrote:
This is not the subject.
on the contrary, assume your commitments!

Not on "Vache et Elevage Salers en Livardois". HS, therefore.
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 27/08/19, 18:05

Remundo wrote:I fear that the initial message will be lost ...
Remundo wrote:to change our air, and if you have the opportunity to spend near Thiers, Saint Jean des Ollières (63) in the Livradois ...

More details here: http://elevage.salers.free.fr/actualite ... #Aout_2019

and here we go again
1 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 19/02/21, 14:12

Remundo wrote:
Just to let you know the breeding of Salers cows VINCENT PESCHER in Livradois which is now on the web here:

: Arrow: http://elevage.salers.free.fr : Arrowl:

you see, it's really good site :P

SALAUD, VIANDARD, ASSASSIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Oops:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/02/21, 14:28

SALAUD, VIANDARD, ASSASSIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Oops:
this is hardly overkill!
Bastard? Certainly not, they do this job like others make weapons whose purpose is indeed to kill too and no one calls them a bastard!
Meaty? It seems obvious! but that's not an insult, it's just a popular term indicating someone who is particularly fond of eating junk.
Assassin? According to the legislation, only killing humans with premeditation is applicable to humans, not to animals, where this is called violence (semantics are fine) and as breeders do not kill their animals themselves, they are innocent!
The whole line is made up of innocent people, moreover, since everyone is only doing work on a product. [*]
Now ethics is another problem! : roll:
[*] and even the transition from the status of furniture to being sensitive is recent, or killing a piece of furniture had never been a crime until then.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Remundo

by Remundo » 19/02/21, 15:46

Yes hello,

already mentioned, but this subject is not intended to become an "indigestible" debate between "vegetarians" and "meat".

for those who want, this debate takes place here: gardening / food-choices-carni-omni-herbivores-vg-t14415.html

: roll:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 19/02/21, 15:58

Remundo wrote:already mentioned, but this subject is not intended to become an "indigestible" debate between "vegetarians" and "meat".

Me, it was just to mess around, but Janic jumps on anything that moves to proselytize ... What do you want ... :(
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/02/21, 16:20

Me, it was just to mess around
I also like messing around on odds and ends like the sex of angels. But here, it is about human behavior towards the living, it is not of the same level of value!
but Janic jumps on anything that moves
like others ;; is not it? since it is a forum: no?
to proselytize ... What do you want ... :(
Proselytism of what? I'm not the one who restarted the machine as far as I know and if someone hands me the pole, I would be wrong not to grab hold of it: isn't that what you are doing yourself? : roll:
But Remondo is right there are other subjects concerned.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 19/02/21, 16:23

Janic wrote:I am not the one who restarted the machine that I know of and if I am handed the pole, I would be wrong not to seize it: isn't that what you do yourself? : roll:

Not when it's obvious joke. You perfectly illustrate this adage "we can laugh at everything but not with just anyone".
1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/02/21, 20:47

Not when it's obvious joke. You perfectly illustrate this adage "we can laugh at everything but not with just anyone".
I was obviously kidding! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 19/02/21, 20:50

Janic wrote:
I was obviously kidding! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Moderate by Remundo : Mrgreen:
0 x