Panseurs de secrets

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Panseurs de secrets

by Janic » 14/05/19, 17:10

Thanks for the youtube link.
I saw.
Indeed, only the intention is enough and it is necessary, so when one does not believe it, difficult to have the intention.

We must not stop at this only. A paraplegic may have the intention of ... walking, but he can not do that unless obviously apparatus. In this field of non touching, not "verifiable" (by instruments precisely), this obviously benefits the doubt. This is why it works even more for those who do not believe! Which, in their eyes, will show that it is not a placebo or a pass pass "metaphysical". The disadvantage is that those who challenge the most, are also those who do not want to try (like for engines "water", or homeopathy in terms of care and health.)
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 14/05/19, 17:34

Janic wrote:

We must not stop at this only. A paraplegic may intend to ... walk, but he can not

Ah ah ah ...
I speak as a "" "therapist" "" and not as a patient.
The intention is enough, no need for salamalec or prayers, but of course you have to be realistic about the goal.
This is exactly what is said at the end of the documentary and I confirm.
What makes me say that we are all potential therapists, they are just rational blockages : Lol: that prevent us from achieving it.
it works remotely and even without the knowledge of the person, as long as the intention is good.

As a rational (repented), I did not even try, it was mentally forbidden. As to all those who say they are rational but who are not, closing to a part of reality, certainly not controllable, nor repeatable at will.
I would say that there are "third parties" who intervene on the invisible, intention is not enough, everything is not authorized either, some have suffering to live ...

Good I feel that I will be burned in public place! : Lol: but it is now my reality, so I assume and transmit.
We are at a time when the positive must be communicated.

I hear from here the risk of quackery, very real, that's why it must be a gift, not a trade, or the solution to everything is a plus sometimes crucial, that's all.

A+
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 14/05/19, 19:25

Good, I feel that I will be burned in public place!

The new face of Puritanism refocused on CO² makes this risk almost zero! : Wink:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/05/19, 19:56

I hear from here the risk of quackery, very realThis is why it must remain a gift, not a trade, or the solution to everything, it is a plus sometimes crucial, that's all.
caution with words and their meaning. Quite often this term of quackery is used only as an accusation against what is not accepted or recognized by the society of the moment. In short, it becomes an argument for self-discrediting and bringing opprobrium on what is bothering some. [*]
Now the risk of becoming a business is unlikely given their efficiency-based aspect that alone gives credit to a particular "therapist". So when some people already have work that allows them to live without financial help, we may well think that it does not really need to be used as a complementary income; however, some people do it in a "professional" way as a single income. So we must not fall into this hypocrisy that under the pretext that it is a "gift" the therapist concerned should not live. A maxim says that "all punishment deserves wages" that refers to the Gospel of Luke 10-7

[*] for example A who treat the H of charlatanism, of heresy even when their professional skills are equivalent.
Or again, one of my subjects the most treated here, that is the vaccine system and elsewhere the VGL each time challenged by those who do not know exactly these topics.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 15/05/19, 09:39

Janic wrote:caution with words and their meaning.
I had in mind those who recommend stopping treatment and believing only in theirs. People have died.
This is probably irrelevant for magnetizers, actually. No knowledge of such cases for magnetisers.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/05/19, 10:59

Janic wrote:
caution with words and their meaning. .

I had in mind those who recommend stopping treatment and believing only in their own. People are dead
compare with those who died despite or because of their treatment.
This is the stuffing of skull widely disseminated by manufacturers who live from the disease they often caused elsewhere. I do not know (but I do not know any more) of therapist "parallel" recommending to stop any treatment brutally, on the contrary! It is only as the improvement noted, and medically verified, that these previous treatments can be reduced until a return to health sufficient to stop these conventional treatments. What all doctors do normally!
More delicate are the cases of end-of-life diseases such as cancers that are so scary.
Suppose a person is in the terminal stage, she is fucked up and knows it very well (I have had enough of these cases around me) What does she have to lose by trying, in desperation, something else that perhaps, will have no positive effect or, on the contrary, will prove the solution to his pathology, if only at the level of the sufferings of these patients?
This is probably irrelevant for magnetizers, actually. No knowledge of such cases for magnetisers.

Above all no magnetizer (and others) will recommend to attack the close squares of the official medicine with its permanent threats of illegal practice of medicine and which must be confined to trinkets that will not make them shade (like with the H). In reality, magnetism, and others, is not a treatment in the usual sense attributed to this term in allopathy, but it acts on the energies of the body, which concerns ALL current pathologies without distinction of the small button on the nose at phase IV cancer because this does not target by a pathology, but the whole of the functions of the living.
This can be compared to electricity in a car that powers a variety of equipment, but can no longer perform its functions as a weak or empty battery. Recharging the batteries will restore ALL functions, in working order, using this energy.
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "