Solar coupling + pellet boiler OKOFEN (SSC)

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

Re: Coupling solar heating + OKOFEN pellet boiler (S

by Christophe » 06/10/09, 00:34

Woodcutter wrote:My dad, who had designed a system for his house with lots of solar panels and a huge buffer, experienced it, seeing many doors closed in the face by not adventurous heating engineers for two cents ...

You hid this Bucheron from us! Uh, wasn't your dad in the Ardennes by any chance? Was it finally achieved or not?

+1 for reluctance ... on the other hand it is "defensible" with respect to risks: if you want something very specific, you have to do it yourself ...

It does not encourage more eco-friendly homes but that's how it is ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 06/10/09, 20:21

Christophe wrote:[...] You had hidden us from this Bucheron! Uh, wasn't your dad in the Ardennes by any chance? Was it finally achieved or not?

+1 for reluctance ... on the other hand it is "defensible" with respect to risks: if you want something very specific, you have to do it yourself ...

It does not encourage more eco-friendly homes but that's how it is ...
In progress: 22 m² of Wagner panels, and for the moment only one 1500 l tank but it will soon connect (all by itself, the heating engineers do not want to do it!) 9 m3 tanks (there are some 4).

Not Ardennes, Beaujolais currently.
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 14/10/09, 09:40

Hello,

I have had this type of installation since April 2009 in Lorraine. In the south of France it should be the best.
See at the following address:

http://www.chaleurterre.com/forum/viewsujet.php?t=9805

The boiler only operated for 3 weeks in heating mode and very little in DHW mode in less than 10 days. Since mid-March, solar power has been sufficient for hot water. This week again, great sun ...
Kind regards.

JC
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 14/10/09, 09:42

Error, since mid-May, do not dream ... We are not in Marseille ..
0 x
manitou22
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by manitou22 » 15/10/09, 10:42

Hi Kaz,
You can install heated walls http://www.apper-solaire.org/Pages/Experiences/Guern%20Yves%2013/Mur%20chauffant%20auto-construit, you will be able to operate at low temperature and for solar see the forum specialized:
http://forum.apper-solaire.org/index.php
A+
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 17/10/09, 11:36

Kazmierczak wrote:
So the heating engineers offered me: solar panel on the roof for DHW and pellet boiler for heating and DHW compensation, with hot water distribution by radiators.
What do you think of the 2 quotes I received?
Boiler installation:(All taxes included price)
OKOFEN Pellamatic PE20 (20KW) = 9376
OEI pump + bag silo = 2674
stainless steel chimney casing = 562
boiler outlet pipe connection = 371
Okofen technician implementation = 264
implementation including installation of 12 radiators (not supplied) = 5070
Solar panels installation
2 ESE Ecosol 2.32 solar collectors = 4273
Resistor, valves, electrical protection = 549
Installation & commissioning = 1108
The latest news (yesterday), Okofen advises against the use of radiators in favor of heated floors. However, a good part of the concrete slabs already exist. Hence the choice of radiators. I read that it was enough to oversize the radiators with a cost. 1,2. Other experiences on this?

I come back a little late on this (time to get out my files):

It seems pretty correct to me.

In Germany, the catalog price for the PES 15 with the suction system included is € 11.

FYI, the PES 20, PES 15 and PES 12 are physically the same machines; there is hardly any difference in price ...

For info, my invoice (estimate / order for September 2007; installation for December 2007):

- PESK 15 boiler (15 kW, condensing): € 10 excl.
- sampling screw: 1 HT (extended model)
- Kit F ("firemen" connections for silo): 167 € HT
- Regulation (the old gray TEM): 749 € HT
- room sensor / remote control: 78 € HT
- smoke suction cup: 982 €
- heating supply (cricators, traps, pipes, V3V, etc.): 1
- Labor: € 2 (including connection of an existing CESI, disassembly / reassembly of the boiler (to reverse it), core drilling of the wall) ...

The installation was not a simple connection, but resumption of all the departure of the heating circuits, caroatting of a concrete wall vibrated / vibrated, connection of a CESI not connected to the boiler, resumption of the DHW start circuit ...

By cons, I self-built the silo, around the screw put in place by the heating engineer.

The question remains that of the sizing of your boiler, which seems too powerful to me (I have a 15 kW in Alsace / more than 200 m²; house with 1995 insulation standards - at the time very well insulated; today "good enough").
0 x
chaufmarcel
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Coupling solar heating + OKOFEN pellet boiler (SSC)

by chaufmarcel » 11/05/19, 08:18

Hello,

I go back to this subject. I want to install an easypell with solar panels for hot water. The boiler installer offers me a 200 liter tank. Do you think this is enough? I was thinking more of a 500-1000 liter tank to store water.
Do some of you have this kind of system? Are they happy with it?

Info: 160m2 house in Normandy, DHW for 3.
0 x