Is Linky more accurate?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
PVresistif
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Is Linky more accurate?

by PVresistif » 29/03/19, 16:34

Resistive PV quotes an article from the very recent February particular 2019
I doubt they say that without serious basis?
free to everyone to believe or not what is said; but it's a consumer-oriented newspaper, at least we hope so.
It must be a little naive to believe that this meter is installed for the well being and the interests of consumers ....?
Attachments
article 20 02 19.pdf
(1.08 million) Downloaded times 252
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 29/03/19, 21:16

PVresistif wrote:...
It must be a little naive to believe that this meter is installed for the well being and the interests of consumers ....?

To believe the opposite is just as naive. If nothing were done in the interest of the consumer, the consumer would not consume more! The interests of businesses and customers are intertwined.
In this case the utility is clear: the supplier knows the consumption of each day by day and without moving. Saving staff, and facilitating and better billing accuracy.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 30/03/19, 07:40

Yes and knowing the day-to-day consumption, allows the energy distributor (RTE) to be more reactive to anticipate consumption and breakdowns. The circuit breaker also gives the opportunity to offload areas (on agreement) to avoid the blackout that is very expensive ...
So in the end, savings that also benefit the consumer.

For the moment we do not see it because it was decided at the top that the ENRs are financed by electricity.
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 31/03/19, 18:50

Exnihiloest wrote:If nothing were done in the interest of the consumer, the consumer would not consume more! The interests of businesses and customers are intertwined.
LOL!
Do the test, cut the electricity at home and you'll see if it's as easy to do without it.

izentrop wrote:Yes and knowing the day-to-day consumption, allows the energy distributor (RTE) to be more reactive to anticipate consumption and breakdowns. The circuit breaker also gives the opportunity to offload areas (on agreement) to avoid the blackout that is very expensive ...
So in the end, savings that also benefit the consumer.
I do not see why it would require the replacement of meters at the housing level, we could very well do that at the level of neighborhood processors.
0 x
tonycomics
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by tonycomics » 03/04/19, 19:27

I just received an email EDF on counters LINKY:

Hello Mr. JONES,

The Linky ™ meter will soon replace the electric meter of your home located 1 rue Hugo - 06130 GRASSE.
Enedis will send you a letter that will detail the installation of the meter.
A few weeks after this installation, the Linky ™ meter will communicate your electricity consumption to Enedis *, who will send it to us to establish your bill.
You will then benefit from these advantages:
Easier steps
For example, you can change the power of your remote contract without moving a Enedis technician.

Billing at the most fair

No more estimates, your bill is calculated with the statement of your consumption.
EDF support always more personalized
Monitoring your budget, reducing your consumption, you can find all our tips for saving energy on edf.fr and the EDF & MOI app.
EDF remains at your side to accompany you and answer your questions.
See you soon, Your EDF advisor
* Enedis is the manager of the electricity distribution network.

EXTRA! I am for a renovation. But, heck, ENEDIS ?? I would like to laugh, but EDF has exceeded its ability to adapt to our FRANCE. Today, these gentlemen at 32 h by weeks, sitting on a GOLDEN MINE of energy are most at ease : Shock:
0 x
Ready for translate civilzation by Maxproducts!
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 08/05/19, 13:04

sicetaitsimple wrote:If PVresistif says that "most people" will have to increase their subscribed power, it is necessarily based on serious figures to the extent that almost half of households / small professionals (in short up to 36kVA) are already equipped with Linky nowadays..
Okay, we're still waiting for them ... (the serious numbers).
So, PVresistif? Make the powder speak! Stick your opponents to the wall!

Just a piece of information, I saw recently that a competitor of EDF now offered to people with Linky a subscription to the step of 1kVA, not 3kVA as before.
In my opinion, there are many more people who are likely to lower their subscribed peak power (and therefore the fixed subscription cost) with this possibility of no 1kVA than "victims", according to PVresistif, "most of the people who will have to increase their contract power ". We are still waiting for the figures of the number of these victims, but it is" most ", it seems ....
This is not advertising and I let everyone see if it interests him. In any case I imagine that it will be generalized to other suppliers, including EDF.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/11/19, 19:48

Read the story of Gilberte to which the court has given reason in the face of the increase (x5) of his EdF bills following the count (more precise? Bugé?) By Linky:

Good 100 € per year of electricity ... It is still very very little ... 0,15 € / kWh it is 667 kWh / year ...

How does it heat up Gilberte? And his ECS?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/11/19, 19:56

Gilberte she manages! : Cheesy:

(...) in February 2017, after the installation of a connected electricity meter Linky, this Arrageoise sees its annual electricity bill multiplied by five, from 100 euros to nearly 500 euros.

"It was crazy ... I just have a small fridge, a TV and a washing machine. I live a little old-fashioned, "she admits. She then contacted EDF, who turned a deaf ear: "They told me that I cheated, manipulating my old counter, she indignantly. I invited them to come and see that I have few devices, but nobody moved and they asked me to pay ... "

"I press the breaker before going to bed"

"It was a question of principle! I continued to pay the same amount as before. " His tenacity paid off. Supported by two collectives, the ACCAD and CALGEA62, the octogenarian has just sentenced EDF and Enedis, forced to pay 1500 euros damages, and 800 euros for legal aid.

Relieved by this victory, after several restless nights, Gilberte Morel is however not serene. The Arrageoise continues to monitor his Linky meter morning and evening. "I even press the circuit breaker before going to bed, so as not to have bad surprises ..."

I still wonder how she is washing ... 1 shower is 2 kWh ...
1 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 26/11/19, 20:15

what surprises me is that there is no technical expertise cited in the article : Shock:
Was there any?

there would have been only a comparative report before / after cutting the linky

Gilberte will be deprived of electricity for more than two months, until November 4, 2018. In its judgment, the court considers that the increase in consumption measured by the Linky meter "demonstrates a problem with this meter, the company Enedis cannot from then simply indicate, without producing the slightest element such as an inspection report, that the check did not reveal any dysfunction and gave rise to no real intervention, being only visual ".

The court also indicates that overconsumption ceased after the check of the Linky meter from Gilberte Morel in April 2018, which "directly contradicts the hypothesis of a malfunction of the previous meter".

https://france3-regions.francetvinfo.fr ... 53195.html

it's strange ... and disturbing if the linky can bug : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/11/19, 23:11

There is the statement here https://www.franceinter.fr/emissions/de ... embre-2019

409 € a year when you have an old fridge and an old water heater that looks normal.
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."