Le Potager du Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Did67

Re: The Kitchen Garden Sloth: Gardening without fatigue more than Bio

by Did67 » 18/03/19, 10:07

@janic: you can dispense with playing the teacher and give good and bad points to each other please. These judgments, apart from giving you a good role (that of "master"), bring NOTHING to the debate. Pure value judgment ...

And yes, if it continues, I will make, without regret or hesitation, the big bad dictator who will abuse his right of moderation!
5 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/03/19, 12:44

@janic: you can dispense with playing the teacher and give good and bad points to each other please. These judgments, apart from giving you a good role (that of "master"), bring NOTHING to the debate. Pure value judgment ...
in short, to prove yourself right is to ask yourself as a teacher? You consider plowing to be biological nonsense and I also say the same thing (and may have been much longer than you and the author of these lines below) and so I would be wrong to argue that it doesn't part of a good practice, particularly in organic! hence my reaction to that and I would play the teacher: "still one who believes that we must work the earth to make it loose, to please the worms : Mrgreen:" As for the French rules, I am not the author and it is from these that individuals can communicate.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 18/03/19, 13:29

Janic wrote:earthworms need loose soil to move,

I just said that this was wrong, the rest is still you who invent it for, as Didier said, give you the "beautiful" role
the good teacher is not the one who belittles his students to shine, but rather the one who knows how to stay humble and keep quiet when necessary
between furniture and damp there is a difference, a nuance that you do not bring which makes your words legitimately questionable
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Did67

by Did67 » 18/03/19, 13:50

Janic wrote:in short, to give you reason is to ask yourself as a teacher? ...

JUDGE people, on whose behalf? or what ???

We do not care. And you are just as much in your role of "superior leader" who judge when you prove me right. And besides, whether you agree with me or not, that doesn't affect me at all. Given what I think of your JUDGMENTS.

Do you only realize what you write ??? Or do you honestly think that having asshole assholes interests me ???

So if you continue judging people without argument: now I clean up.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/03/19, 14:14

It has been itching for a long time, I put a 1st warning to janic, after 3 it is ban (temporary or permanent depending on his behavior and reactions) ...

To refocus, I just came across an interesting photo which shows the devastation on the ground that intensive agriculture does (well the 2 species compared are not the same ... but Didier you can certainly comment intelligently on this comparison)

Life_vs_chemistry.jpg
Vie_vs_chimie.jpg (128.58 KiB) Viewed 1334 times

Legend:

On the left a healthy ground which stores CO2 in quantity, which acts as a sponge in the event of rain, which does not require fertilizers or pesticides. On the right, a classic site to take care of: hard as a stone, CO2 cannot be kept there, in the event of rain runoff causes flooding and destruction, requires large quantities of fertilizers and pesticides to keep the sick plant alive. The future is on the left and with modern techniques of intelligent agronomy the earth can feed 20 billion human beings. So let's stop believing the communicators of Bayer & co, and put people to work.
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/03/19, 15:06

Ce forum (like all the other places for exchanging ideas on the internet) is a place for public exchanges, where the basic social rules must be respected for the place of exchange to last!

So do not go to pass (classic troll technique) for a victim of intolerant moderation! Because we are enormously tolerant here, maybe even too much!

You are going around in psychological loops in a lot of subjects ... and at the same time you have been irritating a lot of people lately.

Have you thought about easing off a bit? 8)
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 18/03/19, 15:08

Christophe wrote:
To refocus, I just came across an interesting photo which shows the devastation on the ground that intensive agriculture does (well the 2 species compared are not the same ... but Didier you can certainly comment intelligently on this comparison)

Illustrating a real subject with fake photos does not advance the schmilblick:

a) the "big beard" seems to me all to be a ribbon of je ne sais quoi cut to measure, and in no case the roots of the bouquet of plants that the guy holds ...

b) comparing two different plants means nothing: each species has its own root system ...

Sorry, it sucks and totally counterproductive.

Besides, if it were sincere, it would, alas, be less spectacular. Although more true !!!!
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 18/03/19, 15:12

Christophe wrote:Ce forum (like all the other places for exchanging ideas on the internet) is a place for public exchanges, where the basic social rules must be respected for the place of exchange to last!

So do not go to pass (classic troll technique) for a victim of intolerant moderation! Because we are enormously tolerant here, maybe even too much!

You are going around in psychological loops in a lot of subjects ... and at the same time you have been irritating a lot of people lately.

Have you thought about easing off a bit? 8)

I saw your message afterwards.

It doesn't change anything.

We have already x times the proof that holding an argued speech with janic is perfectly futile. On the "Potager du Laesseux" threads, we don't need him. Mass has been said. Let him go and preach elsewhere.

Anything that is not factual and argued will end up in the trash. And that he may call me Hitler will change nothing. There are also Stalin, Pol Pot, Idi Amin Dada, Gaddafi ...
2 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/03/19, 15:13

For b) I highly suspected it: hence my direct question to your expertise!

For a) "one" had always taught me that a plant, in a natural and healthy environment, had roughly the "same volume" under that on earth * ... and this is particularly valid for deciduous trees.

Ok so I relay your message on the facebook post I just made ... :?

* can you surely expand on this, quickly?
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 18/03/19, 17:32

Christophe wrote:For b) I highly suspected it: hence my direct question to your expertise!

For a) "one" had always taught me that a plant, in a natural and healthy environment, had roughly the "same volume" under that on earth * ... and this is particularly valid for deciduous trees.

Ok so I relay your message on the facebook post I just made ... :?

* can you surely expand on this, quickly?

me in the photo what shocked me first is why this cut, why do it if it's just to show roots, and make a photo, it's really a lot of earthwork for so little
Didier saw the photo montage there, he has more eye : Mrgreen:
but I think we could do the same, if I have time I will see if I can take a photo, at the top of the chalk quarry cuts right next to my house, I had seen that during 'a geological output, we will perhaps have the illustration of the roots of wheat, and I will try to see if we do not have a root which goes so far as to cross the layer of limestone
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)