Rotary machine Piston Ring Tri Lobique

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Machine Rotary Piston Ring Tri Lobique

by Pascal HA PHAM » 21/02/17, 09:46

Remundo wrote:Pascal thank you for this beautiful proto,

we can clearly see the action of the cam with its "2 paths" connected by a small bevelled groove: this allows you to activate your grid alternately open or closed with respect to the flow of the flow.

Yes!
for those who wish to venture into the calculations relating to this machine: the most interesting angular point of the machine cycle for torque and instantaneous efficiency, depending on the fluid velocity, the fluid density, and cyclic differentials involved surfaces.
TPGEOP
situation Pi / 2 of the machine cycle
DSCN8187.JPG

DSCN3554.JPG

DSCN3684.JPG

A+
2 x
All around my work, full videos on the web:
https://www.google.fr/webhp?source=sear ... 80&bih=672
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/03/17, 21:24

NEW ARRIVALS in the Sycomoréennes ads February March 2017

1) The TPGEOP Pascal HA PHAM, with functional prototype

2) Some communications of the association négawatt on the energy transition
1 x
Pascal HA PHAM
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Pascal HA PHAM » 05/03/19, 12:38

Hello,

et

New patented turbine for katabatic winds
Great wind yesterday .... SUPER!
.I put my TPGEOP (Multipurpose Turbine Counter in OPposé State) in turmoil: it runs perfectly.

MEMO OF OPERATION:
Two mobile grids - or "WINDOWS" - are firmly placed on each side of 2 rotating mass arms.

The 2 sliding grilles are controlled by the same lateral cam. The cam sequentially opens a "window" and, at the same time, closes the opposite one.

180 ° further it is the opposite that occurs.
The state changes are made when the rotating assembly is horizontal (wind slice machine).

90 ° Further:
the whole goes vertically the torque is at its maximum: the fluid (here windy) flows in laminaria through the open window (the one at the bottom), aerodynamic points engaging the wind; and crashes in a turbulent manner on the closed top box which has become watertight (clearing surfaces), causing a significant difference in drag between the 2 diametrically opposite counters: the engine torque results, and as long as there is strong wind, the machine turns with vigor.

This type of machine (patent pending) is able to digest the famous katabatic winds whose speed can reach 400 km / h at the South Pole.
Currently, no other wind turbine can digest such wind speeds.

My big regret? the south pole is far too far to put at least this interesting concept

My great satisfaction?
IMMERSEE IN A COURSE OF WATER, THE MACHINE TURNS PERFECTLY and even better attached to the bottom of the riverbed.

Some parameters:
- the rotating mass of the demonstrator now reaches nearly 10 kgp with all the "hardware" added
- overall dimension of the double plane = 60 cm x 21 cm
- size of each window: width = 20 cm length = 20 cm height = 5 cm
- the cam is made of INOX
- 2 arms are also in stainless steel
- the counters are in AU4G sheet metal for the sliding part, the 2 fixed parts with fins have been machined in "general public" heat sink modules in extruded ALU
2 x
All around my work, full videos on the web:

https://www.google.fr/webhp?source=sear ... 80&bih=672
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/03/19, 18:47

Hi Pascal,

you are always in the wind! 8)
0 x