Mysterious disappearance of Chatelot16 (Denis Chatelot)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Mysterious disappearance of Chatelot16 (Denis Chatelot)

by 1360 » 21/02/19, 07:22

Very sad news. Let's bet that up there we will do a lot of crafts, sometimes wacky, but always made with passion.

RIP, Denis :(
0 x
Trying too hard to get into the mold, it ends up looking like a pie.
Did67

by Did67 » 21/02/19, 11:58

I sometimes "quibbled" with him ... I am all the more touched. Of course, echoing my own fragility ...

Since yesterday, I wonder how to organize for my death to be announced. Here, on Youtube, etc ... I would like that it is not sad even if it is necessarily moving.

None of us will stay ... But we still hope it will not be tomorrow ...

Come on, a counter brief (2 volume, Jean-Marie Gourio) (from memory):

“One day or another, everyone wants to die;
in the end, no one wants to die! "
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/02/19, 13:03

Did67 wrote:Since yesterday, I wonder how to organize for my death to be announced. Here, on Youtube, etc ... I would like that it is not sad even if it is necessarily moving.

Bin say so do you have these ideas Didier!

In your case, as you became a PP pro on youtube, I would prepare a video black humor of the kind:

"Here I am really resting this time and it is my turn to feed the earthworms ... they fed me well during all these years of laziness!"

: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: :?: :?: :?:

Did67 wrote:“One day or another, everyone wants to die;
in the end, no one wants to die! "

It is not false! And besides the suicidal who miss but who hurt themselves (kind disability) ... generally have much more desire to live than before their suicide ... This should serve as a lesson to the candidates ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 21/02/19, 13:32

I have a friend who had a similar fall (on the head), but fortunately for him his entourage was aware and worried about not seeing him come back: he was discovered unconscious and lying in a puddle of blood. Despite a critical condition, thanks to intensive care (and a lot of time!), He was able to recover.
Too bad our friend did not have this chance, maybe he would have left it too?
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Did67

by Did67 » 21/02/19, 14:20

Christophe wrote:
Bin say so do you have these ideas Didier!

In your case, as you became a PP pro on youtube, I would prepare a video black humor of the kind:

"Here I am really resting this time and it is my turn to feed the earthworms ... they fed me well during all these years of laziness!"

I touched 3 once ...

So when I read what happened to an "econology acquaintance" (there are a few of you that I "know" without having encountered them) ...

I think death is something to think about before!

Our ideas are pretty close. I have in mind, but not filmed or directed, a video that would talk about carbon cycle, etc ... And who gradually slip to the fact that I joined this cycle (which I participate every day breathing !) and that finally, now, I'm in your gardens through the atmosphere ... A homeopathic dose of course!

One of these four, when it will take me, I put it in a box. And I will leave a note to some of my daughter to say what it is called, and where it is arranged on a DD, so that the day they put on line ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/02/19, 14:36

Yes good ideas!

For the implementation there is simpler than the DD: you could simply save it on youtube in "awaiting publication" mode .... on the other hand I do not know what date youtube will retain (date of upload or publication? ) ...

So you can make me a posthumous text if you want and I'll publish it on the homepage (if I survive you ... nothing is engraved in the marble at this level!)

Good in the 2 case, we are in no hurry that it is published huh!

ps: Cuicui had already left us some time ago, it's the cycle of life ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/02/19, 14:46

Nothing is ugly, indeed ...

Still, someone in my family who knows will have to pass the message or upload or put in "public mode", whatever. I think I will have a hard time doing it myself !!!

Go, on the way to the physio, a little torture session story to recover mobility at the shoulder!

I also thought about cuicui ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/02/19, 14:50

Yes I'm just saying that, in a practical way, it will be easier for someone in your family to "put in public mode" rather than uploading a video to find at the bottom of a hard drive ... in short, you make it easier task...

It is called "foresight" and there are some who make a lot of money with this concept! : Cheesy:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/02/19, 16:55

1360 wrote:Very sad news. Let's bet that up there we will do a lot of crafts, sometimes wacky, but always made with passion.

RIP, Denis :(

Come on, let's laugh a little ... At your expense!

You still have not found a breech ??????
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 24/02/19, 11:58

bad news

peace to his soul, we will miss him here :frown:
0 x