100 205% oil installation on diesel, questions?

crude vegetable oil, diester, bio-ethanol or other biofuels, or fuel of vegetable origin ...
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 20/05/08, 09:23

yes 30% without modification in winter like everyone else (negligible) and 50% in summer (T ° C> 15 ° C at cold start).

if not worry about the injector pump and the inejector: there is a fuel filter on the vehicles!

and believe me to have tested, dishwashing liquid and even direct water poured: everything is stopped by the filter!

"Unfortunately" ? ...
0 x
squade
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by squade » 26/05/08, 13:54

First full this weekend 50% .... :D
No problem with "identical" consumption 6.5 L / 100km : Cheesy:
Always looking for more restaurant 8)
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 26/05/08, 15:15

Hello
jonule wrote:yes 30% without modification in winter like everyone else (negligible) and 50% in summer (T ° C> 15 ° C at cold start).

if not worry about the injector pump and the inejector: there is a fuel filter on the vehicles!

and believe me to have tested, dishwashing liquid and even direct water poured: everything is stopped by the filter!

"Unfortunately" ? ...

Be careful, all fuel filters are not the same. some close to 1 micron, other 5 microns even more ..

When disassembling the injectors, it is not uncommon to see the entrances and the oxidized starter station, or the cooked oil, either too short purges, or a prolonged stop on the oil.

There is also the gauge fuel that does not appreciate the glycerine same market with 30%, in the long run it has subresults, it requires disassembly and cleaning with gasoline
(again it depends on the cars)

Andre
0 x
henry
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Filtration and reheater

by henry » 09/10/08, 14:33

Hello,

I worked on the operation of fixed diesel engines in the humanitarian context and by calling on colleagues working in filtration and thermal (I worked for an automotive research center).

How a filter works.
A filter works by percentage.
It must retain at% particles of size 0.1 μm; b% particles of size 0.01 μm ...
So if the fuel is room a certain percentage will go into the injection pump.
Below you will find a heating element of a heater with less than 5 000 Km, which operated with a used oil, roughly filtered.
below the same heating element with more than 20 000 Km
With good filtration.

For information, I run an engine with a summer and winter "Lucas" pump with 50% used oil, with no difference from diesel. And without modification of the engine.
To give the oil a viscosity close to diesel, one of the possibilities is to use an efficient electric heater.
As we did not find a heater that gave satisfaction, during testing, we designed a heater. To be used on fixed engines (generator ...).
For more information you can go to the "ecoleo.org"or write to rechauf_2b1t@yahoo.fr
and ask for the technical file of presentation of the product.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 09/10/08, 16:27

: Shock: Which means that my filter which indicates 5 micron, is 50 times too big ?? see 500 times too big! : Shock:
There is something that escapes me in your story, Henry :?
How a filter works.
A filter works by percentage.
It must retain at% particles of size 0.1 μm; b% particles of size 0.01 μm ...
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 09/10/08, 22:39

I chatted with Henry, it was very interesting.
He will soon explain in more detail the filtration of the oil, with photos, in the adapted post. :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Ray31
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Mounting 100% oil on 205 Diesel, questions?

by Ray31 » 28/01/19, 00:50

Hello,
I unpack this topic in the hope of finding an answer.
I have a Peugeot 205 xs 1.4L gasoline engine 1987 TU or 1988 3 gray doors. I want to save money and also by ecological fiber,
I heard that I can ride bioethanol or E85 while currently I ride with SP98. Is this really the case if I decide to put E85 or bioethanol? Are there any changes to be made and if so which ones?
Kind regards.
0 x

Back to "biofuels, biofuels, biofuels, BtL, non-fossil alternative fuels ..."