What is GMO?

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: what is GMO?

by Moindreffor » 11/01/19, 15:42

Janic wrote:It's not about loving or not. I guess you're not a treatment for love of it, but because you're afraid of dying, which is not the same thing and so you believe it, you want to believe it desperately.
that's where you're wrong again, I do not believe in my treatmentbecause unlike you my scientific background allows me to understand and analyze objectively its action and its effectiveness,
Janic wrote:so you are a doctor or a biologist?

I have a little training in both actually, I told you I've been looking for a long time and then more than 30 years with the same disease we end up knowing everything about her if we're an actor, not just actor taking these medicines ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/01/19, 17:42

I did not suppose, that's my case, I had this choice to make
a) I did not have the choice, in France we save people, so being in the comas they saved my life (in the comas I had a belief in the therapy was very strong) so yes j should have died but it was not
You answer beside the subject, I do not speak not from you, but your child in these circumstances. You speak to me ego, I speak to you unconditional love
b) better than anything, no it is despair, very bad counselor, you get tricked by any quack
Indeed, it is despair that drives you to look elsewhere for what you can not offer. So in the same circumstances you would have let your child die.
c) yes people cure and others do not, I suffer from an incurable disease so no problem if others are doing better for them
I did not mention ton case, but the eventual one of your child under the same circumstances, so it does not matter if he dies because people are healed and others do not.
d) each case is unique, so yes do everything for, but I also chose to test something else to help other patients, and it paid off
again I did not speak of you as a sick adult, but with a child with leukemia who is at risk of dying. So you agree, this father has: " also chose to test something else to help her daughter, and it paid off"until the social services WHO GOT GONE IT, get involved.
e) my child has gone better off the conventional system, natural remissions are known,
even leukemias? There you greatly interest me!
but the rest of your story is false, no one can impose treatment on a patient, without passing judgment and no judge will impose unnecessary treatment, social services do not have this power fortunately
Oh no, and it's lived. If a child is ill, the social services have all the power, accompanied by a police officer, often a commissioner, to remove a child from his parents to entrust him to the health services because no doctor has this right himself. When a child is removed from parental authority and in an emergency, the judge relies on doctors to act in the interest of the patient ... dying.
Then a judge has no competence in terms of health but only right, and if he can impose that a child is treated, he has no power to impose the mode. But most of the time, it is the hospitals and allopathic clinics that inherit the sick child (homeopathic clinics are rare except in major cities, why homeopathic? Because ALL homeopathic doctors are graduates of conventional medicine and they have the ability to practice in their specialty, whatever the pathology)
But you still do not answer the question: your child will dieaccording to the social and health services, the doctor declaring the patient incurable, the social services are responsible for returning the child to his parents or substitutes. So you let him die, it's your choice!
The parents in question, less fatalistic, defeatist or resigning decided otherwise and without the intervention of these authorities, the child had a good chance of escaping: that's all! Now, apart from you maybe, parents abandoned by the official medicine will prefer medicines that are conventional, if they can save their child.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 11/01/19, 18:56

Janic wrote:... your child will die, according to the social and health services, the doctor declaring the patient incurable, the social services are responsible for returning the child to his parents or substitutes. So you let him die, it's your choice!
The parents in question, less fatalistic, defeatist or resigning decided otherwise and without the intervention of these authorities, the child had a good chance of escaping: that's all! Now, apart from you maybe, parents abandoned by the official medicine will prefer medicines that are conventional, if they can save their child.

Except for very rare unexplained remissions, the result will be the same, whether children or adults: death.
With your method, parents will be able to say to themselves, to give themselves a clear conscience rather than admitting that science has limits: "we did everything for him", that is to say in fact, anything. These postures of illusion take the place of reason for you.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 12/01/19, 09:41

Except very rare unexplained remissionsthe result will be the same, whether children or adults: death.
Still zero in analysis. No forgiveness is inexplicable, but some do not have the ability to analyze them since they are outside their area of ​​expertise.
Moreover, people tired of allopathy, or simply abandoned by the official medicine to their plight, and having found their solution outside the system, do not shout on the roof since not listened by deaf. And they are by the thousands, by millions of the world, these healings unexplained by allopathic medicine.
As far as death is concerned, we are all mortal, so this reasoning is silly.
So if a doctor practices a therapy that improves the health of a highly ill individual, this is attributed to the practitioner's science and the effectiveness of the therapies implemented, but if it is practiced outside the system, it becomes the opposite It was only by chance that it had to happen thanks to the previously given therapies which have only a delayed effect, all the "resuscitated" of a medicine in failure have heard these phony reflections.
With your method, parents will be able to say to themselves, to give themselves a clear conscience rather than admitting that science has limits: "we did everything for him", that is to say in fact, anything. These postures of illusion take the place of reason for you.
AT)! It is not MY method since it is only a testimony collected and ignorant of what has been practiced
B) is to take, in this example, the parents and the doctors for ignorant ones having noted the facts from either side, twice in a row, so no chance in question.
C) Parents could only see the difference between two medical applications. The official in check, the unofficial bringing a net improvement.
D) the "we did everything for him ", in this case for her, came from the medical services themselves, since returning the child to his parents to die there, for not being able to cure it, as for the 150.000 other victims of the cancers [*]
E) Not being able to verify to the end, if this improvement could have gone to the final cure since official medicine got the better of the child's life. So between two "illusions" you might as well choose the most efficient and the most humane.

[*] this is a little trick, hypocritical, so as not to count a death in the hospital, the reasons for which must be specified on the death notice, but at home (unless the doctor is honest) the mention on the cause will be " stopped breathing", by failure of medicine to cure leukemia, therefore not counted. And do not tell me the opposite since it happened in my family. and it's common to distort statistics.
This person enters the Parisian hospital specialized in cancer and leukemia, a young doctor lays a catheter and magnifying glass and the chemo liquid spreads in the lung. The pulmonologist assures the family that he is in control of the situation and the oncologist says the same, even though he has been placed in a sterile isolation room. Of course he dies and the death certificate mentions, in medical terms that families never understand: death of having stopped breathing! 8) No mention of the skid, the lack of medical knowledge of the situation, just Stopped breathing since he had not had time to finally die of this leukemia, even though he was there for it.
Maybe if he had gone to see a "charlatan" who really heals, he would still be alive!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 13/01/19, 11:47

Janic wrote:
I did not suppose, that's my case, I had this choice to make
a) I did not have the choice, in France we save people, so being in the comas they saved my life (in the comas I had a belief in the therapy was very strong) so yes j should have died but it was not
You answer beside the subject, I do not speak not from you, but your child in these circumstances.

it would be the same, I do not see the difference ... you're weird you, you would react differently? you would not give your child the same attention as you?
0 x
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 13/01/19, 11:54

Janic wrote: If a child is ill, the social services have all the power, accompanied by a police officer, often a commissioner, to remove a child from his parents to entrust him to the health services because no doctor has this right himself. When a child is removed from parental authority and in case of emergencythe judge relies on doctors to act according to the interest of the patient ... dying.
Then a judge has no competence in terms of health but only right, and if he can impose that a child is treated, he has no power to impose the mode. But most of the time, it is the hospitals and allopathic clinics that inherit the sick child (homeopathic clinics are rare except in major cities, why homeopathic? Because ALL homeopathic doctors are graduates of conventional medicine and they have the ability to practice in their specialty, whatever the pathology)
But you still do not answer the question: your child will dieaccording to the social and health services, the doctor declaring the patient incurable, the social services are responsible for returning the child to his parents or substitutes. So you let him die, it's your choice!

in case of emergency there you tell us the child is better with a parallel medicine, so no more urgency, so no intervention of anyone, if not urgent no intervention
my child to an incurable disease, yes I will do the cases 1 2 3 or 4 that you quoted, but the end of your story is a beautiful fable, I do not see its interest
0 x
(of me)
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 13/01/19, 12:21

you will find examples for or against examples, which proves that wanting to prove by example or observation is idiotic and sterile

unexplained remissions that can be attributed to any pseudo-science, religion, or remedy of grandmother ....
deaths despite treatment ...

between the two millions of patients treated on the same protocol and who heal

if, as Janic says, millions of patients recover from the conventional, we can no longer speak of confidentiality, that would be known ... and nothing in the press at such scales
0 x
(of me)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 13/02/19, 10:53

Finally a documentary based on scientific facts, which does not go in the direction of food scares.

Food Evolution: the documentary that demystifies GMOs https://www.futura-sciences.com/planete ... -ogm-74958

The trailer that already announces the color well. : Wink:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 13/02/19, 12:48

more skull stuffing as usual! Nothing but the passage below indicates which side this documentary looks at (in the same way as those who are of contrary opinion)
However, Scott Hamilton Kennedy and his team did a great job in meeting not only scientific experts but also anti-GMO activists and of course, the ones you must not lose sight of, farmers who use them, or not, and this in the whole world.
Food Evolution is very serious and this fact has been recognized by both the French Academy of Agriculture and the French Association for Scientific Information, Afis, which is sponsored by a group of leading scientists. Proof, they helped, with the Sapiens Institute, to hold a projection-debate of Food Evolution in preview at AgroParisTech, end of November 2018. Scott Hamilton Kennedy made the trip to come to France on this occasion and he was ready to answer the questions of those who were present in the amphitheater.

For example this sentence:
not only scientific experts but also anti-GMO activists
Clearly among activists anti GMO, there can be no scientific experts.

and of course, the ones you should not lose sight of, the farmers who use them, OR NOT, and this in the whole world.
Are farmers scientists? Or simple users?

Food Evolution is very serious and this fact has been recognized by both the French Academy of Agriculture and the French Association for Scientific Information, Afis, which is sponsored by a group of renowned scientists
AFIS as a scientific reference, do not laugh! These two organizations are meeting to give an informed opinion on the subject, it is as if the wine industry met to decide on the harmfulness of alcohol or that the chain of the bidoche met to decide if vegetarianism is justified. : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 14/02/19, 10:31

you will find examples for or against examples, which proves that wanting to prove by example or observation is idiotic and sterile
Of course there are examples for and against. Except that only examples in favor of conventional medicine are the subject of statistics, not those of unconventional medicine which remains confidential.
unexplained remissions that can be attributed to any pseudo-science, religion, or remedy of grandmother ....

It remains to know if the pseudo science is not the official.
deaths despite treatment ...

Or dead because treatments.

iatrogenic
Result from the dictionary for "iatrogenic"
adjective
1. TEACHING
Is said of a pathological manifestation due to a medical procedure, especially to a medicine.
In France
The total iatrogénèse is more general than the drug iatrogénèse.
CCECQA Bordeaux has studied iatrogenesis in hospitals in France. This evaluation of the serious iatrogenic risk in the health establishments shows a risk of 15%, Of which 6,2% would be preventable.
Total iatrogenesis (by adding immediate and associated causes) was estimated by INSERM (1997) at 10 000 deaths / year, excluding nosocomial infections (which they are estimated to cause 4 200 deaths per year in France). But "this approach very likely underestimate the reality " According to the DGS / GTNDO document The only "cancer mortality related to medical irradiation for diagnostic purposes is estimated at 3 000-5 000 / year, of which a preventable part". And the 13 000 proven deaths (and possibly up to 32 000) as a result of a medical accident are only one (other) part of the deaths excluding nosocomial infections.
In total, iatrogenic events and nosocomial infections would represent more than 20 000 deaths / year. Additional estimates show much higher figures: 34 200 annual deaths or more.

between the two millions of patients treated on the same protocol and who heal

The non-killer primum doctor on youtube and a great defender of allopathy recognizes that as a medic he can only heal, healing is not systematically linked to care.
if, as Janic says, millions of patients recover from the conventional, we can no longer speak of confidentiality, that would be known ... and nothing in the press at such scales

On the contrary, it is more than confidential by necessity. The order of doctors ensures that all illegal, what they call charlatans, are prosecuted for illegal practice of medicine and therefore no information (except word of mouth) does not filter and especially not in the media orders . [*]
As for the order of scale, it can only be estimated by "statistical" comparison. If conventional medicine treats and "cures" 90% of its clients (no one really knows the proportion), which makes a very large number of individuals, and that unconventional medicine does the same, but on a number much lower, it does not make any difference. But if unconventional medicine picks up those left behind by official medicine and heals and heals them, even at the same statistical percentage, it is this unconventional medicine that becomes the most effective and the safest.
But even at 90%, it is still 10% of failures that will make the front page of newspapers to those who will never mention the successes ... .they obviously ignore or want to ignore not to be typing on the fingers. It is enough to discuss it with these same journalists (who are also ordinary citizens) forced, by their direction, to be quiet not to put back all the conventional medical apparatus. So it does not say (knowledge is something else) just not.

[*] this also has a pernicious effect which I have already mentioned, when an improvement, by unconventional systems and which are not revealed, leave the impression to the doctor that it is thanks to his intervention that this improvement takes place, which reinforces it in this belief that its treatment is sufficiently effective and that it will try on other customers without noting this previous improvement.
For example, this testimony noted in this confidential publication, one among others obviously !.

"Her daughter was born with the umbilical cord around her neck resulting in asphyxiation that lasted several minutes with possible sequelae. The doctors told her no, but the child, growing up, was seriously delayed. When we met, l The child was 7 years old, I believe; she did not speak, did not walk and had regular convulsions since early childhood. She was, of course, under medical treatment and her parents were desperate that she would be better one day. They had seen just about anything that can be thought of as formal or parallel systems. ”A music therapist, faced with the child's lack of reaction, had told the parents that they could not count on improvement while she was on drugs. Cruel dilemma for them: either drugs and no progress or then no drugs and convulsions; in a way the gallows or the guillotine!
So the primary concern of the parents (Of the father especially because I had contact only with him) was these convulsions. I advised a modification of the mode of food (Primordial in all the cases of figures) with use of hydrotherapic means and some other odds and ends.
Any effect has a cause, that's what I explained to the father and I advised him to carefully observe all the circumstances surrounding the convulsions and to identify the repetitions to pin down the problem. My feeling was that it was an accumulation of permanent static electricity to which the child could be particularly sensitive (According to the works on the multiple sclerosis of Dr. Maschi of Nice, removed from the order of doctors for non-compliance with the standard and that I have already mentioned). Several months passed, the child progressed rapidly according to his physiotherapist, the doctor was surprised by the progress she was making. In those few months she began to speak and walk between bars; but the convulsions were still present. Was it due to chance if she was better? To the good care of the doctor and the physiotherapist? Should this happen at this time? Eh eh !
One morning the father arrives at the office all excited: "That's it, I found. I had noticed that she was especially convulsing when we drove to our parents' house and I attributed that to emotion. Then, I remembered what you told me about static electrocution and this time we cut the trip in two: stop pee, remove the shoes, walk barefoot on the grass about ten minutes, back in the car, arrived at our parents and, oh surprise! No crisis. In return, same thing and still no crisis. Since more convulsions. It is too beautiful ! "Time has passed, the child has stopped convulsions, as far as I know, even if the parents keep the drugs just in case.
On this subject, the parents, in front of improvement of the child had gradually decreased the doses of drugs. The father opened the door to the doctor, who was at first scandalized and then acknowledged, in front of my colleague's amazed wife, that no one knew the cumulative effects of the drugs. Clearly we play with fire without knowing if it can cause a fire or explosion.
The child, therefore, was progressing at high speed. When I left this company, after a year, it started going to school; but unfortunately the ordeal of the child and his parents is not over. The time to "upgrade" lasted 9 months. One of the words I remembered from this father in distress was: "I wondered what I was doing in this business, now I know". Me too."

Illegal exercise of medicine? No, because the lifestyle, nutrition, are not recognized as medical type.
It will be said, of course, that it is only ONE testimony, but in this parallel world, it is commonplace because it is with the small streams that rivers are made.
0 x