Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Monsanto Roundup deadly to humans - Glyphosate

by Exnihiloest » 04/01/19, 20:24

izentrop wrote:The individual does not really need it ...

Speak for you, stp.
I am an individual and I need it. My needs, it's me who defines them. You do not need it? So do not use it.
I did not scream at these pseudo-tips asking others to waste their time to do more difficult than they did before without problem. It is a regression for ideological reasons, without any scientific basis.

Our vision of cleanliness and aesthetics goes against biodiversity.

I do not need biodiversity in my alleys.

I know the music of "we will teach you how to do without it". If the lesson was smart, we wouldn't have needed to ban glyphosate.
Those who use it are fully aware of biodiversity or other issues. It is with full knowledge that they use it, it is a choice. The fact that it is prohibited only for individuals and not for professionals is also a sign that the reasons are pipo, it's just to mark the coup with the green activists, a demagogic concession to technophobes obscurantists, a further compromise with the creeping fascism of political activists of anti-development and anti-liberalism.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 04/01/19, 20:29

Moindreffor wrote:...
actually, we had the skin of glyphosate without preparing its replacement, we will not weeding with gas burns and we will have an increase in fires and accidents by burning, or with boiling water, two big consumers of energy, or with salt, vinegar, hello soil life

Sulfuric acid too, had its hour of glory. It will be necessary to retry, when the stock of glyphosate of the foresighted individuals will have been sold out.
Ecologists are counterproductive. With them as (self-proclaimed) friends, ecology does not need enemies.
1 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 04/01/19, 21:22

Exnihiloest wrote:Ecologists are counterproductive. With them as (self-proclaimed) friends, ecology does not need enemies.

absolutely
in 1981 their first act of weapon was to stop the large canal project between the Rhine and the Rhone, it is con we could have removed thousands of trucks, it was not necessary to deteriorate the landscape, now we plant wind turbines everywhere and it's beautiful in the landscape : Mrgreen:

when ignorance gains ground, common sense moves back
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 04/01/19, 22:37

Exnihiloest wrote:
Speak for you, stp.
I am an individual and I need it ...
You do what you want at home, I was thinking of "green space" professionals who will have to increase their prices while polluting more, of the maintenance of railways which become an expensive puzzle ...

Also to conservation agriculture for managing its cutlery, but I know that CO2 and carbon storage is the last of your worries. : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 05/01/19, 09:22

izentrop wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:
Speak for you, stp.
I am an individual and I need it ...
You do what you want at home, I was thinking of "green space" professionals who will have to increase their prices while polluting more, of the maintenance of railways which become an expensive puzzle ...

do not worry a small derogation will be voted for them
the development of private commercial premises (the private individuals) for the handicapped has been constrained and a time of 10 years has been granted for the administrative premises ...

for CO2 compare the emission of this gas for a country like France and compare it to that of China and tell me that the influence of the efforts requested to the French will offset the emissions of the Chinese, it is like bailing with the spoon when on the other we fill the hull with buckets
it is the right effect of the Man, France must show the example, but at that time France was the reference
0 x
(of me)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 05/01/19, 09:47

Moindreffor wrote:for CO2 compare the emission of this gas for a country like France and compare it to that of China and tell me that the influence of the efforts requested to the French will offset the emissions of the Chinese, it is like bailing with the spoon when on the other we fill the hull with buckets
it is the right effect of the Man, France must show the example, but at that time France was the reference
I know that the Chinese have gone back into the coal business, but we still have a lot to discover.

I feel all the same that the virtuous of the "4 per thousand" and the "phenoculture" will not resist the populist wave which arranges finance well.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/01/19, 10:12

moindreffort
for the CO2 compares the emission of this gas for a country like France and compares it to that of China and tell me that the influence of the efforts requested to the French will offset the emissions of the Chinese, it is like bailing to the teaspoon when on the other one fills the hull with buckets
it's very fair, the behavior of a neighbor can cancel the efforts that are made at home. The huge plastic continents in the oceans are the typical example. So should we stop using these materials and do the necessary work, each at his level, at home, to stop this state of affairs?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 06/01/19, 20:39

Janic wrote:moindreffort
for the CO2 compares the emission of this gas for a country like France and compares it to that of China and tell me that the influence of the efforts requested to the French will offset the emissions of the Chinese, it is like bailing to the teaspoon when on the other one fills the hull with buckets
it's very fair, the behavior of a neighbor can cancel the efforts that are made at home. The huge plastic continents in the oceans are the typical example. So should we stop using these materials and do the necessary work, each at his level, at home, to stop this state of affairs?

you can do it for yourself, for your own convictions, but now, we should stop taking ourselves for what we are not, so there as elsewhere the political, we walk and those who propose the changes on beliefs and not on facts, contribute to the drift towards the wrong solutions

the abandonment of plastic is another subject, nothing to do with glyphosate, the abandonment of glyphosate also goes to an increase in CO2
0 x
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/01/19, 09:58

you can do it for yourself, for your own convictions, but now, we should stop taking ourselves for what we are not, so there as elsewhere the political, we walk and those who propose the changes on beliefs and not on facts, contribute to the drift towards the wrong solutions
We can all do it at our level or wait for others to start (cop24!) It's not going to get things done. China pollutes more than us globally, but the ratio per individual may not be to our advantage given all that we consume that comes from Asia, but that we do not produce and if we had to bring back all this production in our country, we would certainly be among the worst students. We must stop all this hypocrisy too easy!
the abandonment of plastic is another subject, nothing to do with glyphosate, the abandonment of glyphosate also goes towards an increase of CO2 emissions
everything is connected! plastic bags (origin oil) glyphosate (origin oil) chemical drugs (origin oil) fertilizers, phytosanitary (sic) (origin oil) etc ... about the increase of CO2 with the abandonment of glyphosate, is only a view of the mind without proof as the zigoto of the video that confuses everything and its opposite.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 07/01/19, 18:33

Janic wrote:We can all do it at our level or wait for others to start (cop24!) It's not going to get things done. China pollutes more than us globally, but the ratio per individual may not be to our advantage given all that we consume that comes from Asia, but that we do not produce and if we had to bring back all this production in our country, we would certainly be among the worst students. We must stop all this hypocrisy too easy!

it's good because these countries use polluting and cheap energy that their products come to us, so if they were respectful of the environment, the products they sell would be manufactured here, so it does not reverse everything
Janic wrote:everything is connected! plastic bags (origin oil) glyphosate (origin oil) chemical drugs (origin oil) fertilizers, phytosanitary (sic) (origin oil) etc ... about the increase of CO2 with the abandonment of glyphosate, is only a view of the mind without proof as the zigoto of the video that confuses everything and its opposite.

ah the oil! what a nasty product! : Evil: I will not drink any more ... I will stay glyphosate, good lying a little rain water it seems that it's better
0 x
(of me)