Dairy products destroying vit D?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Dairy products destroying vit D?

by lau » 29/10/06, 19:52

When I read this article I jumped to the ceiling! : Shock:

ImageImage
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/10/06, 11:17

Well, an article is not enough to trigger the red alert.
That said, the excess is bad in all and it is a fact that Americans drink too much milk and it is one of the factors triggering their obesity.
The Japanese survive very well with very few dairy products (the Japanese cheese production is rather anecdotal)
It should also be known that the consumption of certain products blocks the effect of others (I believe that the whole bread blocks the assimilation of calcium, or something of the kind)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 30/10/06, 14:17

I had already heard that Asian people ate less milk and that the result could be a lower rate of cancer, which Asians are also showing, especially women.

The article also talks about the female hormone, estrogen, which is present everywhere, both in water and on products because it is very difficult to get rid of it.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 30/10/06, 14:42

Interesting indeed. Did you find that in which Lau magazine?
Do not you produce milk yourself?
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 30/10/06, 15:37

No, I do not produce milk and I apologize if there are dairy products on this forum but this article highlights elements too interesting for me not to transmit the info here.

Same on the so-called slimming

ImageImage

It is about "Belle-Santé (November 2006)
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/10/06, 20:56

At first glance, it's the same girl, the same magazine, the same glass of milk, the same bra, etc ...
to believe that this magazine "makes stock" with its articles, anyway, it sells, and after the good women are confused, do not eat any more and fall ill and the doctors are happy .....

1) the excess night in all
2) eat balanced
3) check before you get manipulated

that does not prevent my mother, notorious alcolo to be always vantage to 91 banks .....
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 30/10/06, 21:30

Alcohol keeps lol, maybe more than milk

Next to that you can do the Cuban diet: alcohol, sex and cigar :)

According to the studies, they live even longer than the Cretans
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 30/10/06, 22:56

0 x