Independent solar installation board

Present your DIY projects, your new technical ideas, your innovations to test or your self-construction work. Because doing it yourself is often more economical and can be more efficient.
Tiju
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Independent solar installation board

by Tiju » 08/11/18, 10:22

Hello,

I am contacting you today for my project which will take place in 2 stages. I have today acquired 17 solar panels of 250w each.

At first, I would like to be able to install 1 solar panels with a regulator and 2 (or more) battery in order to ensure an electrical minimum on my site.
In a second step, I would like to make a total installation with the complete equipment (battery, regulator etc ...) to be as autonomous as possible. I wish to have the possibility of installing a small wind turbine in addition to ensure even more the sabiliter of energy.

Only the problem is that I am not an electrician and that my knowledge remains limited for the moment. Suddenly I have a lot of questions but I will try to ask it in order and as clearly as possible ^^.

In my first temporary installation, what equipment should I choose for with the most efficient and adaptable installation possible (type and power of regulator, type and power of battery, type of connection in series or in parallel etc ...)
The goal is that my temporary installation can also be integrated later into my final installation (so that means taking the regulator for the final installation now).
Finally to finish the 1st installation I have a well pump to connect to it (pump suitable for solar panel which and in 24v it seems to me)

Today I don’t have enough knowledge to help myself self help will be precious to me :)

Thank you in advance for your advice.

cordially

Ashamed
0 x
Tiju
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Autonomous solar installation advice

by Tiju » 08/11/18, 13:15

small correction I have 16 panel not 17.

on the other hand my final installation will be on a greenhouse that I will mount (due south 30 ° slope)

I am attaching the characteristics of the solar panels

Krannich_Solar_1_Bosch_cSiM60_255-270_mono.pdf
(297.19 KB) Downloaded times 495

Thank you all for your help

cordially

Ashamed
0 x
Tiju
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tiju » 10/11/18, 07:57

Up, nobody has advice to bring? Is my installation that complex?
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 10/11/18, 08:45

0 x