les dragées

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
lug
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

les dragées

by lug » 27/10/06, 17:01

to laugh a little, for the constipated
JORDAN ALMONDS...

He's a guy who's an assistant in a small pharmacy, but he's not a good salesman: he can never find the right drugs ...

The pharmacist warns him:

- "If you keep giving customers anything, I won't be able to keep you!"

Then comes a man who coughs, but coughs ... to tear his throat.

The gentleman asks for a good cough syrup.

This is where the assistant goes to get a box of Fuca dragees, then he gives the box to the customer, stating:

- "Take all the dragees at once!".

The guy opens the box, swallows all the dragees, pays and leaves the pharmacy.

Thereupon, the pharmacist who had seen everything came near his assistant and said:

- "But are you crazy?! This man asked you for a cough suppressant and you sell him a laxative ... So what I told you did not wear? A laxative will never be able to cure him of his cough !!! "

And the assistant answers:

- "He was coughing a lot and that is precisely why I told him to take all the laxative dragees at once ..."

Then, showing the customer outside, leaning against a lamppost and all hunched, he adds: ...

- "now he has a panic fear of coughing!"

lug
0 x
for our children, let them cleaner air and land without waste