Le Potager du Lazy: conferences, visits - dates

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Christophe

Re: Le Potager du Lazy: conferences, visits - dates

by Christophe » 26/10/18, 10:34

It was the same version on the old version of forums :) by default she was there it seems to me? (it is unclear)

Reversing the order on a topic I do not think it's easy to do.

Following the advice of Didier (and others because there are other events to announce) I would inquire ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 26/10/18, 10:50

I think like you that the agenda is really not great in terms of readability ....

In my opinion the most effective, and at the same time the simplest, what is good is either

1. a LOCKED thread with a single post managed by Didier in which he manages his ads, turns the old ... etc finally he makes it attractive and readable and up to date

2. a locked thread AND a comment feed for conference fans : Mrgreen:

3. a UNIQUE thread whose FIRST post would contain the updated schedule. This would imply that Didier has the opportunity to edit this first post without delay (which should already be the case as a moderator?)

In use the 3 is easy to manage and performs well.
Knowing Didier that, for those not registered on the forum you give them the link of the subject and they are sure to fall from the 1ER POST on your agenda ... and presto it is done

And for the blast that we are we can talk as much as we want without drowning the ads since they are always present and REGROUPED as a diary in the FIRST post ... which does not prevent them from adding them in the wire of the water provided to postpone them also in this famous 1er post Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/10/18, 11:00

1 and 3 are quite conceivable since Didier is moderator here ... just need the other modos do not touch anything ...

2 augurs a big mess : Mrgreen:

I have a preference for 3 : Cheesy:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/10/18, 11:03

The inversion would be great.

Because if I don't want the "discussions" to be transferred here, or to open an "nth" project ", I think that small exchanges are interesting, so a little beyond the calendar.

Of which, indeed, I am not sure that the "visibility" will be great?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/10/18, 11:10

Damn, I had, as usual, not read more!

So OK. It's simple !

1) I put in the flow - like that those who like me are accustomed to clicking on the last page or who receive a notification and click on "here", find the info (these are the registrants).

2) I copy / paste the info in the first message, which I re-edit each time. I leave in this box only dates still relevant. This is where the non-regular / non-registered will begin to read.

3) I moderate and "throw" generalist discussions (being moderator, I can copy / paste in the "generalist" thread). Only questions and answers related to the calendar will remain.

Collective Intelligence - rather than artificial !!!!! It does not hurt. Case resolved.
1 x
stylo67
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by stylo67 » 28/10/18, 08:34

Conference Le Potager du Sloth - Salon des Oiseaux des jardins - Lake Der (51)
Sunday 28 / 10 / 2018 - Feast of the Crane

As part of the Garden Bird Show, we welcome Didier HELMSTETTER, who will come and explain to us how and why he created "Le Potager du Laesseux" at home.

"Le Potager du Laesseux" or how to produce vegetables "more than organic" in abundance, without fertilizer, without composting, without pesticides and without any tillage ...

So stated, it sounds like a joke, but it is a very serious matter!

Didier Helmstetter is an agricultural engineer. Following a heart attack, physically diminished, he took it into his head to develop, for 6 years, in his vegetable garden in Rosheim, a gardening model that minimizes physical effort while optimizing the results obtained: quantity and quality.

Meeting place :
Der Nature site - Ferme des Grands Parts (D13 between the villages of Arrigny and Giffaumont-Champaubert)

In charge of the animation:
Didier HELMSTETTER

Duration:
15h to 16h30

Price:
Free

Concerned public :
For all
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 28/10/18, 21:59

I come back to the moment ... Room packed ... And the perspectives of a day of "training" to deepen ...
1 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 29/10/18, 02:37

Christophe wrote:1 and 3 are quite conceivable since Didier is moderator here ... just need the other modos do not touch anything ...

2 augurs a big mess : Mrgreen:

I have a preference for 3 : Cheesy:

Yaisse :!:
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 29/10/18, 02:37

Did67 wrote:Damn, I had, as usual, not read more!

So OK. It's simple !

1) I put in the flow - like that those who like me are accustomed to clicking on the last page or who receive a notification and click on "here", find the info (these are the registrants).

2) I copy / paste the info in the first message, which I re-edit each time. I leave in this box only dates still relevant. This is where the non-regular / non-registered will begin to read.

3) I moderate and "throw" generalist discussions (being moderator, I can copy / paste in the "generalist" thread). Only questions and answers related to the calendar will remain.

Collective Intelligence - rather than artificial !!!!! It does not hurt. Case resolved.

impec :!:
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 29/10/18, 02:39

Did67 wrote:I come back to the moment ... Room packed ... And the perspectives of a day of "training" to deepen ...

Image it cheers me up because I hear or I read these things sometimes ... (elsewhere than here) : Mrgreen: )

In short, delighted that you sow and that raises ....
0 x