Blow against bio-dynamics

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Return to posts index Reply Like • Re: Biting Against Biodynamics

by Janic » 02/09/18, 20:27

Janic is anecdotal, but the example of Guédelon is not very wise: this castle is designed to build slowly, since its concept is to make a show of its edification ...
I voluntarily used this example as a comparison between the quick done, the quick acquit (for example with bricks) and the slowness needed in other areas, show or not! For the rest, I am okay!
We can not summarize in a few lines what takes a whole life (or almost!) To control in the experience what especially goes out of the rails and I do not speak, either, biodynamic.

no, but when you want to show the way, you must at least give a map and not a simple set of features, without a plan, even with time you will not have a castle, but always a pile of stones, some can be cut you will have a nice pile of stones
I, like others before me, and naively, thought that building a ready-made path is of course easier to do, but it does not work. Post messages as for a treasure hunt with indications that lead to the following message, it is much more effective. otherwise it's like chewing your food that you just have to swallow, and you'd probably find it dull, tasteless; but if it is you who chooses what you want to eat, that you salve, chews, draws the different flavors that are revealed only at that moment, there you will enjoy feeding yourself ... or you can to satisfy you with a premache.
So I prefer to indicate what others, or I, have done, have discovered, appreciated and it does not seem much more constructive because being concrete, not abstract, theoretical and therefore of little flavor and interest. After that if it really arouses your curiosity, that you want to know more, there are lots of books (which are not published any more, unfortunately) which can open you these ways in question, but it is not the place here!

NOTE: Well, on the news, the diploma of homeopathy will no longer be awarded in a university of the North. Big pharma must rejoice in its efforts to denigrate and lie. : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 02/09/18, 22:56

Moindreffor wrote:
izentrop wrote:A funny thing is the preparation of the horn dung,
fundamental in biodynamics because it is a powerful builder of the soil structure
In quantities per hectare we can only believe it : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: , while current cows no longer have horns to prevent them from injuring each other.
Detailed explanations https://labiodynamieaurisquedelanthropo ... dynamie-2/
the recipes are well described, for the rest we feel a little irony, a pity, but the excerpts of lectures are extracts so ...
The book is not free of right, anthroposophy is always on the street https://www.unitheque.com/Livre/novalis ... 67591.html Otherwise the charter is not bad au gratin
The knowledge of spiritual science indicates that the original components
mineral, vegetable and animal can be metamorphosed under the effects of influences
cosmic / terrestrial during the course of the year and transform into preparations
equipped with forces. When used in the soil, on plants and in the
manure, these preparations help to vivify the earth, to stimulate the yield and
quality in plants, and to increase health, vitality and production among
animals of the domain.
Biodynamic agriculture requires the regular use of preparations made from
indications from Rudolf Steiner. They are known as preparations
Biodynamic 500 to 507. 502 507 preparations made from yarrow,
chamomile, dandelion, nettle, oak bark and valerian are to be introduced in all
composts; the preparation 507 (valerian) will be diluted in lukewarm water (if possible) and
energized between 15 and 20 minutes, then sprayed on the compost heap completed. The
Horn dung preparations (500), prepared horn dung (500P) and horn silica
(501) are to be dynamized during 60 minutes precisely, taking into account the rhythms
daily, seasonal and planetary, and the needs of soil and plants. The water
used will preferably be rainwater, for lack of water that will have rested in the air
for a few days, it is desirable to warm it.
Preparations horn dung (500) or prepared horn manure (500P) and silica
Horn (501) should be applied at least once a year to all surfaces
accessible from the domain. Which is a minimum because the complete effect can not be obtained
only if all the preparations (for composting and spraying) are used for
manure and plant care throughout the year. http://www.demeter.fr/wp-content/upload ... v-2018.pdf
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/09/18, 09:49

and one more layer! Ignorance is an ugly fault, but the c ... e, it is crippling.
All labs, pharmacies, also make magic preparations for gogos who religiously believe that a cocktail of chemicals will heal them. Where still pus, well disgusting (0001 preparation,) will protect them too, provided you warm it before use, where to use this microbial decoction only in early winter, for example to prevent the evil virus from the flu to make a boil to old people: where is the difference? It's really crippling!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/05/19, 09:07

A detailed article on the history of organic agriculture that shows that it has a purely ideological basis https://www.cairn.info/revue-ecologie-e ... ge-193.htm
The symbolic effectiveness of the discourse of organic farming in France conceals an ambivalence that unfolded to understand how was orchestrated around "organic products" the passage of agrarian "nostalgia communitarian" [1] 1940 years to the Community anti-conformist utopia of the 1970 years ...

Plunging then into the history of organic farming allows us to discover around its advent the existence of largely non-food concerns (political, religious, ideological) and also allows us to draw a broad outline of history of dominated and marginalized social groups in the field of agronomy or medicine ...
The link with biodynamics:
The invention of a first form of "organic" agriculture is in the Austro-German movement of Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925). This agriculture settled in France in Alsace from 1940 and is structured after the war thanks to the Union of bio-dynamic circles. This agriculture has been perpetuated through two contemporary organizations: the biodynamic movement in Paris and the biodynamic agriculture union still based in Alsace ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/05/19, 10:44

A detailed article on the history of organic agriculture that shows that it has a purely ideological basis https://www.cairn.info/revue-ecologie-e ... ge-193.htm [*]
I do not know anything that has at its base any ideology as your particular positions also show it. So it's not these that count, but their results on society in all its complexity.
There will be an election and, for those who vote, there is a multitude of ideologies that confront each other. In the contrary case, a single ideology, it is called totalitarianism whose perverse effects could and can still be noticed.
Totalitarianism that is evident, for example, in the current parliament where, with an absolute majority, any other proposal can be blocked by the power in place. What limits this totalitarianism is that there is another assembly, the senate, of a different political composition, fortunately (regardless of the fact that it is not a good reference in itself)

[*] it is a superficial analysis, just as ideological. It's a bit like asking me to analyze football, I who has never been in a ball.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 21/05/19, 11:01

Janic wrote:[*] it is a superficial analysis, just as ideological. It's a bit like asking me to analyze football, I who has never been in a ball.

the same for the sciences and yet you allow yourself to analyze a lot of scientific subjects, so we understand that each time you have just made a superficial analysis, as you say so well, everything is finally explained
1 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/05/19, 13:01

the same for the sciences and yet you allow yourself to analyze a lot of scientific subjects, so we understand that each time you have just made a superficial analysis, as you say so well, everything is finally explained
You are not confused, Furthermore, near!
The scientific subjects I mention are not from my pen, but from these scientists that you love to put forward. Except that they are not the same as yours, which balances the issues involved.
For my comments, it's a little bit the role of these forums than to give personal opinions on these subjects, which you do not deprive yourself of despite your marked incompetence, which explains everything ... finally!. But it is and it remains your right granted by this site.
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 21/05/19, 17:18

Janic wrote:
You are not confused, Furthermore, near!
The scientific subjects I mention are not from my pen, but from these scientists that you love to put forward. Except that they are not the same as yours, which balances the issues involved.
For my comments, it's a little bit the role of these forums than'issue personal opinions on these topics, which you do not deprive yourself despite your marked incompetence, which explains everything ... finally!. But it is and it remains your right granted by this site.

I thought you never gave personal advice, you're not at a contradiction either
0 x
(of me)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 21/05/19, 17:56

Here you go again play the fly of the boat!
Personal opinions that follow scientific or other information when there is need. I give my opinion as much on points of view that I share and on those that I do not share; it's called comments. You better understand?
So I do not practice biodynamics so I do not have a personal opinion on this method, but I know biodynamicians who do good work and acclaimed by customers who know nothing about biodynamics either. Nor do people who buy a car have the need to know mechanics to be satisfied with their choice and their purchase.
So if it was just a pipe how to understand the following: all fools? (This is a comment!)

France
A growing number of producers are converting their practices to biodynamics, some of which produce very high-end wineslike other more modest ones. According to an article in Fortune, many of the best domains in France, "Including Domaine Leroy in Burgundy, the Château de la Roche-aux-Moines in the Loire, the Chapoutier House in the Rhone Valley, and the Domaine Zind Humbrecht in Alsace", apply biodynamic viticulture.

Alsace
The Zind-Humbrecht estate is a pioneer of biodynamics. Its director, Olivier Humbrecht, is the president of the SIVCB, at the origin of the Biodyvin label.

Bordeaux
Biodynamics has been less adopted in the Bordeaux region than in the other viticultural regions of France. Biodynamic certified since 2010, the Château Pontet-Canet, fifth grand cru classified 1855 in Pauillac, is a precursor.

Burgundy
Plowing with a horse of a vineyard plot of Romanée-Conti conducted biodynamically.
The Romanée-Conti vineyard is entirely biodynamic since 2007, after twenty years of exploitation in organic viticulture, and many experiments.

The Leflaive estate, the reference of Puligny-Montrachet, is fully biodynamic in the 1990 years.

In the cartoon The Ignorants, directed by Étienne Davodeau with the Burgundian winemaker Richard Leroy, the latter who admits to not understanding anything about Steiner's theories, the stories of planets, moons or dilutions, says:

"I'm not a researcher, or a biologist, let alone a wizard, I'm a winemaker. I know one thing: wines that speak to me the most come from biodynamics. Those who made me discover biodynamics are all people of great value on the human level: attentive, respectful, humble, it really counts. "

Champagne
At Louis Roederer, 100 hectares of vineyards on 240 owned by the house are conducted biodynamically, including those producing the prestige cuvée Crystal 24.

Loire
One of the most important promoters of biodynamics in France is Nicolas Joly, head of the Domaine de la Coulée de Serrant in Savennières.

Rhone
Heading one of the most important houses in the Rhône Valley, Michel Chapoutier has implemented the principles of biodynamic agriculture since the 1990 years.

In Châteauneuf-du-pape, the owners of Marcoux's estate, Catherine and Sophie Armenier, are praised by Robert Parker as "following the astrological and homeopathic writings of the famous German professor Rudolf Steiner" 26,27. Catherine Armenier plays an important role in the producer unions of her Châteauneuf-du-pape and côtes-du-rhône AOC.

Languedoc-Roussillon
In the Languedoc, 450 hectares of different areas of Gérard Bertrand, former rugby player converted into wine at the end of the 1980 years, are worked according to the principles of biodynamic agriculture.

Provence
The cellar of the Romanin castle, located at the foot of the Alpilles, is built from scratch in 1998 to develop biodynamic wines, according to the will of the promoters whose main ones were an investment company and Jean-André Charial, the emblematic leader of the 'Oustau de Beaumanière.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin_biodynamique
That's a quote! (You see the difference?)
0 x
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Moindreffor » 21/05/19, 18:01

Janic wrote:
Here you go again play the fly of the boat!
Personal opinions that follow scientific or other information when there is need. I give my opinion as much on points of view that I share and on those that I do not share; it's called comments. You better understand?
So I do not practice biodynamics so I do not have a personal opinion on this method, but I know biodynamicians who do good work and acclaimed by customers who know nothing about biodynamics either. Nor do people who buy a car have the need to know mechanics to be satisfied with their choice and their purchase.
So if it was just a pipe how to understand the following: all fools? (This is a comment!)

France
A growing number of producers are converting their practices to biodynamics, some of which produce very high-end wineslike other more modest ones. According to an article in Fortune, many of the best domains in France, "Including Domaine Leroy in Burgundy, the Château de la Roche-aux-Moines in the Loire, the Chapoutier House in the Rhone Valley, and the Domaine Zind Humbrecht in Alsace", apply biodynamic viticulture.

Alsace
The Zind-Humbrecht estate is a pioneer of biodynamics. Its director, Olivier Humbrecht, is the president of the SIVCB, at the origin of the Biodyvin label.

Bordeaux
Biodynamics has been less adopted in the Bordeaux region than in the other viticultural regions of France. Biodynamic certified since 2010, the Château Pontet-Canet, fifth grand cru classified 1855 in Pauillac, is a precursor.

Burgundy
Plowing with a horse of a vineyard plot of Romanée-Conti conducted biodynamically.
The Romanée-Conti vineyard is entirely biodynamic since 2007, after twenty years of exploitation in organic viticulture, and many experiments.

The Leflaive estate, the reference of Puligny-Montrachet, is fully biodynamic in the 1990 years.

In the cartoon The Ignorants, directed by Étienne Davodeau with the Burgundian winemaker Richard Leroy, the latter who admits to not understanding anything about Steiner's theories, the stories of planets, moons or dilutions, says:

"I'm not a researcher, or a biologist, let alone a wizard, I'm a winemaker. I know one thing: wines that speak to me the most come from biodynamics. Those who made me discover biodynamics are all people of great value on the human level: attentive, respectful, humble, it really counts. "

Champagne
At Louis Roederer, 100 hectares of vineyards on 240 owned by the house are conducted biodynamically, including those producing the prestige cuvée Crystal 24.

Loire
One of the most important promoters of biodynamics in France is Nicolas Joly, head of the Domaine de la Coulée de Serrant in Savennières.

Rhone
Heading one of the most important houses in the Rhône Valley, Michel Chapoutier has implemented the principles of biodynamic agriculture since the 1990 years.

In Châteauneuf-du-pape, the owners of Marcoux's estate, Catherine and Sophie Armenier, are praised by Robert Parker as "following the astrological and homeopathic writings of the famous German professor Rudolf Steiner" 26,27. Catherine Armenier plays an important role in the producer unions of her Châteauneuf-du-pape and côtes-du-rhône AOC.

Languedoc-Roussillon
In the Languedoc, 450 hectares of different areas of Gérard Bertrand, former rugby player converted into wine at the end of the 1980 years, are worked according to the principles of biodynamic agriculture.

Provence
The cellar of the Romanin castle, located at the foot of the Alpilles, is built from scratch in 1998 to develop biodynamic wines, according to the will of the promoters whose main ones were an investment company and Jean-André Charial, the emblematic leader of the 'Oustau de Beaumanière.

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin_biodynamique
That's a quote! (You see the difference?)

after "organic" marketing, we go to "biodynamic" marketing a business affair, nothing more, it's quite understandable, when there is money to be made by exploiting the naivety of the sores
0 x
(of me)