Hulot, Minister at 100 Liters on time?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
perseus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Hulot, Minister at 100 Liters on time?

by perseus » 30/08/18, 12:30

Hello,

Ahmed wrote:This is a formal statement: yes, any change provokes opposition and resistance, but these divergent opinions are based on analyzes, whether relevant or not.

@ Perseus
My comment on Marx was a misinterpretation on my part, sorry! : Oops:
Concerning ecological thinking, I am far from convinced (as you probably are) of its uniqueness, even if we consider it only the angle of anti-capitalist criticism. I find it quite often anachronistic and more anti-capitalists, in the plural, that anticapitalist singular ... That is to say finally oriented towards an essentially moral condemnation and thus to wait for the salvation of a set of wishful thinking perfectly unrealistic, since resting on a truncated analysis *.
[...

I fully support this statement.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 30/08/18, 14:25

The opinion of Jean-Marc Jancovici
... being a minister asks to go to the knife fight, with very strong technical arguments, and it's something that is not in its nature. Nicolas Hulot is a man who likes consensus, concepts, emotions. It's not someone who likes technical devices, concrete measures, imposing rules ... But being a minister essentially consists in doing that. Nicolas was therefore against-employment. I do not know what his exact purpose was by accepting the position, but the record, alas, is that not much has happened. https://www.lesechos.fr/idees-debats/ce ... 201044.php
I completely agree.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/08/18, 21:54

Well ... I still have a hard time believing he talked about plastics and sabotage ...

For the rest, here it's been a while that we doubted ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/08/18, 22:05

He was gifted with the Hulot to fly with so much gear on his back (and a paramotor of the time was 30 kg at the least!)

0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 31/08/18, 02:07

Christophe wrote:Well ... I still have a hard time believing he talked about plastics and sabotage ...
Top right wrote: "this is a parody of DGR France"
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 31/08/18, 08:34

to parody in gray on gray in a corner?

how many people will read that by taking it for real?

it is true sabotage of information!
1 x
Did67

by Did67 » 31/08/18, 10:07

Christophe wrote:He was gifted with the Hulot to fly with so much gear on his back (and a paramotor of the time was 30 kg at the least!)

Yes. Above all, he has been good at communicating for a long time in his life ...

But having myself changed radically on certain points of view (I have a long time, until my heart attack, spade; about fifteen years ago, I had done a market study to buy a garden - luckily, a "good" machine with all its accessories, it costs, so I dragged my feet), I think we should not lock someone up in his "wanderings". Many of us are changing ... Fortunately.

It remains to be seen whether this is opportunism or profound change. I do not have the answer. I avoid taking the first option as "obvious". On the grounds of the past ... Which would be to deny the possibility of really changing.

I refuse to "think for others". I don't know what's in his head. I have no other indicators than: a) what he says publicly; b) what it does (exactly what we know about it).

[About "thinking for others", I remember this "opinion" of the class council in the CFA that I was directing: "Don't give a damn, should work more" - I summarize of course; almost unanimous; I happened to know the young man privately and his parents confirmed to me that he worked every night! Not getting the results he hoped for, all he had left as a "solution" was to "play the pot" so as not to lose face; he could thus let believe that if he worked, he would succeed; in short, that he was "intelligent"! Since then, I try not to lend thoughts. I do not know if Hulot has really evolved or if he is doing pure political opportunism. Or if he's in between!]
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 31/08/18, 10:09

izentrop wrote:Top right wrote: "this is a parody of DGR France"

Isn't the real show's "podcast" online ??? (I did not search).
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 31/08/18, 11:08

Did67 wrote:
izentrop wrote:Top right wrote: "this is a parody of DGR France"
Isn't the real show's "podcast" online ??? (I did not search).
Well if ! and in no case does he utter these words.

A bit weird as a parody http://ricochets.cc/Nicolat-Hulot-prone ... Terre.html
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 31/08/18, 12:00

In theory, the internet is a free space to promote expression, exchanges, information ... It was designed as such (by researchers, not stupid researchers, but undoubtedly a little too naive compared to the current "stars" of the net, who always play it "cool" in a tee-shirt ", the myth of freedom is cultivated!, but make real sharks look like goldfish).

In reality, under pretexts of liberty, it is a subtle milking machine and for the first time, a way of making a fortune very quickly.

Find the mistake.

And to milk yourself faster, you have to attract people. So create a buzz. Nothing but buzz. More buzz. So the more false or stupid an "information" is, the more it attracts. You click. This is the essence of the system. What the fuck is it false, abusive, exaggerated, ethical (those who make a fortune in a few years have, by definition, no ethics, otherwise they would redistribute).

[Dematerialized, the system also offers the possibility of escaping any taxation!].

[What the hell am I doing on the net ??? Excellent question. Which makes me criticize others but also criticize me. It is a compromise at the limit - and I do not know which - compromise; but books are also a problem, less because of the sums; the editor lives off your "work"! At the same time, he works ...]
0 x