Magnetic monopoles

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Magnetic monopoles

by lau » 21/10/06, 11:57

The AZF explosion would have been caused by mysterious phenomena ... a discovery that could be used for the reprocessing of nuclear waste?

http://rayonsx.france2.fr/
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 21/10/06, 14:26

Hello Lau.
Thank you for the info. We would love to know more ...
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 21/10/06, 16:07

Blablabla… I thought that the time X show was on another level!
They present these “magnetic monopolies” as the natural explanation for the triggering of the explosion. Yes why not ?…
Why was this "natural" phenomenon not known and common until then?
Why these radio emissions some time before? These little orange balls in the sky? This electrical failure? fire (presence of firefighters)? The presence of a machine flying over the place, a little before, when it could not be identified?

New radio phenomenon, perhaps, more plausible than the episode of ten briefs and the 80 virgins, but why not resulting from a new exotic experience which turned out to be unfortunate?
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 21/10/06, 19:37

I just brought back the info, I don't know any more.
When I heard that I couldn't believe my ears! Anomalies (supernatural limits) before the explosion : Shock:

In the same register we can consult the archives of time X and also discover that the researchers arrived in 2005 to freeze a light beam and therefore stop it in its course! The consequences there too could be enormous for science.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 21/10/06, 20:24

why not resulting from a new exotic experience that has turned out to be unhappy?

Many questions, for the moment no answers ...
0 x