Solar passage

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
falcon1208
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Solar passage

by falcon1208 » 06/08/18, 12:49

AD 44 wrote:Hello,

falcon1208 wrote:I am trying to evaluate the price but I think it will be too high for me.

I do not know anything about your house, it is difficult to estimate anything at a distance ...

but what I can assure you is that if you are ready to get your hands dirty (by and large, install everything yourself), you will greatly reduce the overall cost. Self-installation (besides the financial aspect) has many advantages: you size and adapt the installation to the best (it is personalized and adjusted), you know your installation by heart (perfect for settings to the fair, for maintenance, for possible repairs ... etc).

Well, must have, time and desire ...

Getting my hands on my feet does not bother me, but I understand that to be eligible for state aid or other
everything has to be done for a pro (part and labor) (although I also understand that with an internship
at Ademe, one could install oneself and still have financial help). So from there I'm trying to evaluate what would be
the most interesting for me taking into account all the parameters of the problem: my tastes, my means etc.
Oh yes, I forgot, my 2017 income, exceptionally low, allows me some help ("boost" etc.)
which I could not claim after, my income being back to normal.

My house is a simple house with two slopes: insulation to RT2005 standard, built in 2009, 100 m² living space, a floor, heated floor, crawl space, south facing, southern Brittany, 800 m as the crow flies ocean.
0 x

Back to "Solar thermal: solar collectors CESI, heating, hot water, stoves and solar cookers"