Trouble check valve

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Yoann30
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Trouble check valve

by Yoann30 » 28/07/18, 02:06

Hello my name is Yoann. I start in the drilling. I have to buy a house there 1 years a drilling already exists but impossible to leave the pipe that by in the hole. I buy a surface pump I plug everything but can not boot. I try to fill the complete circuit by filling in the water hose, but when I turn on the pump it is safe and I hear the water go down again. I therefore deduce that there is no check valve at the bottom. So I would like to know if there is a way to remedy her. I do not know if I was very clear if you need more information I am of course at your disposal cordially.
0 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Trouble check valve

by thibr » 28/07/18, 07:16

how deep is the drilling?
with a surface pump the pumping is limited to about 10 m it seems to me.
0 x