[Presentation] Hello everyone of Sarthe

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
YoMan72
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

[Presentation] Hello everyone of Sarthe

by YoMan72 » 01/05/18, 14:08

Hello,

I discover this forum following the viewing videos of Lazy Garden whose philosophy speaks to me completely! :-)

I returned to Sarthe 2 years after 20aine year of absence ... we wonder why! :-)

While I keep a very bad memory of child (especially the collection of green beans!) I decided to embark on the adventure of the kitchen garden.

For now, I just want to discover, get used, explore and have the satisfaction not of self-sufficiency but especially from time to time to tell me that what I eat on my plate comes from my garden. But like many, I do not want to spend my evenings or WE. And it is true that the discovery of the lazy garden is timely! :-)

But, beyond the slightest effort to provide, it is above all the general philosophy that I like: not to "force" nature (products etc ...) but to embrace its operation by adapting our methods (and therefore not the reverse) and accept failures which in fact are simple lessons to do better next time.

Unfortunately, I do with the means at hand: my land is not large so I must "be satisfied with about 20 m² of which not all will be usable. But, in the end, I think that to start it will be largely enough for me. ! :-)
Moreover it is badly done: My land is a triangle: I put my garden at one of the points of the triangle, where we never went in fact: I'll have to think about the management of crops etc ... in short ... lots of good things to take care of. There is the hedge overlooking the street etc ...

We're already in May: I'm going to start vegetable garden: no problem: we'll do better for next year!

In short: thank you all for welcoming me in this space of discussion and the pleasure to read you!

I saw that there was a very lively post about a lazy Sarthois: I'm not going to interfere! ;-)
2 x
denis17
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: [Presentation] Hello everyone of Sarthe

by denis17 » 01/05/18, 18:31

Welcome to this forum and good phenoculture.
Denis
0 x
xav72
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by xav72 » 01/05/18, 18:53

Hello friend Sarthois!

Indeed, funny idea to come back but you must not be the only one

Do you already hand with twenty m², you're right.
I will also follow you, just like the other lazy Sarthois ^^

Good luck !
1 x
green68
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by green68 » 02/05/18, 13:56

Welcome to phenoculture YoMan72

I wish you a good season, it is not too late to do well :)
0 x
Stef72
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Stef72 » 02/05/18, 14:08

Great !

We'll have to grab a drink in the garden one of these four!
at the moment it is too tense for my schedule, but in the middle of the season why not?

See you soon!
0 x
YoMan72
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by YoMan72 » 09/05/18, 22:33

Why not ! Good idea ! : Cheesy:
1 x

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"