Extraterresters and tankers on the same boat ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Extraterresters and tankers on the same boat ...

by Christophe » 12/10/06, 14:41

Broadcast on Euronews but surely on April 1st ...

http://video.google.fr/videoplay?docid= ... 2629427790

: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 12/10/06, 17:22

The photos are known, but the operation "Disclosure" would be government intoxicating.
(from my beloved JPP):
October 22, 2003: The complete lack of response from Greer and his team leads to an obvious conclusion. The approach of the bo, homme was nothing more than an operation of disinformation which can be broken down into several phases:
1 - Greer publishes a "Disclosure" manifesto (revelation, or extrication, breach of secrecy). It manifests the fact that the United States would hide technological secrets resulting from the study of UFOs. Greer backs up his claims by posting testimonials from people, many of whom are ex-military or "former members of the secret service." But on analysis these testimonies do not contain anything very shocking.
2 - Greer's policy turns into intense marketing. His site offers books, cassettes, etc.
3 - Giving up on "exploding the scandal of withholding of information" he turns to "new energies"
4 - During a radio program he announces that he has got hold of an "independent researcher" who has developed with "artisanal" means a device the size of an electric razor capable of supplying electricity a house. Greer is quick to say that he's revealing these facts ASAP for fear of being eliminated.
5 - The business quickly to the water of sausage, like all that relates to "the energy of the vacuum".
My opinion: Greer's manipulation is piloted by the CIA. It aims to divert all attention from very real facts, from retro-engineering arising from the examination of UFO wrecks. I do not exclude that the United States practice a policy of intense concealment of scientific and technical secrets, even knowing how to synthesize antimatter by compression. By self-discrediting, Greer will subsequently dissuade people from paying attention to similar allegations, with people saying to themselves "This must be the same barrel."
Greer could not therefore echo the very solid information that I sent him concerning American black programs (hypersonic, hyper-swift torpedo, etc.).

http://www.jp-petit.com/Disclosure/dema ... losure.htm
Disclosure: Anatomy of a Misinformation
http://www.jp-petit.com/Disclosure/disc ... _doute.htm

Disclosure Merchandising
http://www.jp-petit.com/Disclosure/disc ... dising.htm
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/10/06, 17:25

gegyx wrote:The photos are known, but the operation "Disclosure" would be government intoxicating.

IS THAT SO ? : Mrgreen:

Government poisoning? But for what purpose? Purely marketing? Or to hide something else? Did Euronews (heavily sponsored by Shell ... at least currently) deny it after the fact?

I would have preferred a beast version: April Fools ...
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 12/10/06, 21:04

I did not understand anything

Well i will ask a smart person

Let them take out their weapons and settle the score with the Iranians, Koreans and Russians who have just refused them access to the deposits.
0 x