The nuclear KWH not expensive! True price of EDF nuclear?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The cheap nuclear KWH ?! True nuclear price EDF?

by Janic » 26/02/18, 08:40

Oh la la ... Come on, in order ...
- No, no thorough autopsy can, except in a few rare situations, determine the causes of cancer with certainty.
It is not a matter which of cancer as if only this pathology should be taken into account!
On the other hand, in the event of collective exposure, as in Chernobyl, a statistical study easily highlights the impact of a phenomenon; also from an influenza epidemic.
Except that when the "sacrificed" to the gnawed, liquefied organs were not statistics of hiding places, but of real humans, in real situation!
And indeed, the Chernobyl situation was quite new for organisms, not "nuclear", but health,
Oh dear ! You take your fantasies for reality. The victims of our explosions in the desert, very far from them did not see pathologies appear (all alike as if by chance), only years later and that the authorities are slowly beginning to recognize.
and made it possible to draw a certain number of lessons on exposure to low doses of radioactivity.
It all depends on what is called low radioactivity. The measurements made greatly exceeded the admissible doses of the time, therefore read the crime of Chernobyl which gives real measurements. The hypocrites considered that if the dose undergone did not exceed the total of an annual, natural irradiation, it is that everything was for the best! So read the Chernobyl crime!
Incidentally, at that time, the USSR was no longer the "Soviet bloc", but a failed state incapable of "filtering the NGOs" ...
That is the only real point in what you say, but despite this bazaar, the sacrificed were indeed removed from the treatment centers so as not to frighten the populations on the spot, as for the consequences of the fatal radiations.
- the "sacrificed" (in reality the "liquidators", who intervened directly on the site) have not all disappeared,
far from it (even if the rapid partition into 3 countries means that we have lost track of the majority),
It's modest and hypocritical formulas! journalists have found their tracks, while the authorities knew exactly who and where the sacrificial had been evacuated. The liquidators were indeed sacrificed automatically! In the absence of anti-radiation suits, they were made to wear protective suits against biological health risks, or even to see nothing (which did not change much.!)
but the 200 that have been followed already allow serious epidemiological studies.
The 200.000 were among the least affected and served as an observation guinea pig (in real size) since there was nothing to cure them and even less cure them.
As for the indirect victims, they were, globally and finely, studied, in particular children, for whom the WHO study provides all the figures (including 15 deaths).
Same thing! There are those who write figures in the distance, on sheets and those who were charcoal, among the victims (not exclusively the immediate dead)
Everything you tell elsewhere (including Corsica) does not appear in any way on statistical studies: nothing in the measurements made allows us to speak of a particular incidence of an attack affecting a particular region. Either you did a study demonstrating the opposite, and you have to provide us with all this, or it is only pure fantasies on your part ...
No wonder, the radioactive cloud had stopped right at the borders, of course! He didn't know it took a passport to cross borders. : Shock: -
the populations of the contaminated areas are those who refused to leave, not those who would have returned there;
Some refused to leave immediately after the explosion because people did not see particular effects on themselves and their children as it is seen during biological epidemics. It's all about dates taken into account.
in the same way, the flora and fauna (which have not been evacuated them) have never been better than since man had left them alone ... No catastrophic decline, no appearance of monsters , not frightening mutations, but a nature which takes back its rights ...
They only came back recently, gradually, but they do not measure their rate of irradiation which gradually decreases by diffusion in the environment, as for the nuclear bombings of Japan. When a territory frees itself from potential enemies, the area is gradually reappropriated (without nuclear involved)
The catastrophist, even apocalyptic, speeches brandished by the anti-nuclear service have proved completely false, even inducing real errors very damaging for all the populations concerned.
What damaging errors? So read the Chernobyl crime which demonstrates the falsehoods of the authorities' assertions trying to reassure the frightened populations.
Faced with such a disaster, the worst attitude to have is to induce panic and catastrophism, ultimately adding to the number of victims due to the disaster itself. The irrational never helped in difficult situations ...
Are you dreaming or what? The latest tsunami did not cause false panic. The catastrophism was verified before their eyes, in their flesh, in their heart, in their soul by the loss of their loved ones and incidentally their property like all disasters elsewhere. You confuse screaming in the fire in a movie theater creating a panic making victims due to it and people who can move easily from point A to point B, without panic or victims. Natural disasters are visible, lethal radiation is invisible, that's all the difference!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bardal » 26/02/18, 12:29

Well .... Well, I give up and leave you to your "sacrificed" to gnawed, liquefied organs, and to your awake nightmares ...

But I invite you to meditate, with attention and reflection, this strong quote:
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/02/18, 15:59

Well .... Well, I give up and leave you to your "sacrificed" to gnawed, liquefied organs, and to your awake nightmares ...
do you know the three monkeys?

But I invite you to meditate, with attention and reflection, this strong quote:
"We do science with facts, as is a house with stones, but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a heap of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
that's it for that, it allows you to put it in all the sauces. :D
But the reality is always and always in these facts, on the ground, not behind a desk or a computer!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/02/18, 20:33

For example Pr Nesterenko. »There are 31.000 people in Minsk who were evacuated from the contaminated territories 6 times more cancers of the digestive system and lung than the rest of the city's population…. 33.6 times more thyroid cancers because they were evacuated from the contaminated area in 1992-93 (p43)… even today if the inhabitants leave Polesskoye for a clean area, he has no more status, no more legal protection, those who stay have double wages, special clothes, the possibility of shopping, while today we lack everything: furniture, television, etc ... they have many privileges including that of being able to buy a car without registering on a waiting list (p44) ..; today, this city of 13.000 inhabitants, is abandoned to brambles and wild animals…
our children often bleed from the nose, all have headaches, pain in the armpits, their eyesight diminishes, they constantly complain of fatigue, they vomit often, the problems are innumerable. (p48)
»
and all endorsement: Read the Chernobyl crime.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/18, 01:46

Bardal you should watch the battle of Chernobyl ...

https://www.econologie.com/telechargeme ... s-silence/
0 x
Bardal
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bardal » 27/02/18, 09:33

But what do you think ... I was 36 years old at the time of Chernobyl, and most of the images and reports of this film were broadcast, often in loop, on the television channels at that time.

I have learned nothing from the vision of this document, edited like the American disaster films, and bringing no new information; the interviews with the victims, beyond their legitimate emotion, cannot suffice to form an almost rational idea of ​​what happened, nor of its real consequences ... even less of what should be done to that such a catastrophe cannot happen again ...

Because the only thing with which I agree in terms of lessons to be learned is the last two or three sentences of the document, the only ones that could convey a message of hope.

Otherwise, the rest of the film only serves to mobilize catastrophism and primitive fears; it is made for this, even if it means spreading gross lies, simplistic mystifications and falsified innuendos. This is exactly how the problem should not be tackled today, unless it is for the purpose of vulgar propaganda in the vilest sense of the term. I will reread, not this document, but the catastrophe and its consequences; but I'm running out of time this morning ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/02/18, 12:59

I have learned nothing from the vision of this document, edited like the American disaster films, and bringing no new information; the interviews with the victims, beyond their legitimate emotion, cannot suffice to form an almost rational idea of ​​what happened, nor of its real consequences.
The past must be used to predict the future and certainly emotions cannot serve as an absolute reference, but at the same time it is the victims who can best explain what happens in their experience.
even less of what should be done so that such a catastrophe cannot happen again ...
You mix everything! Victim testimony is not there to provide a solution for the future.
Otherwise, the rest of the film only serves to mobilize catastrophism and primitive fears;
That's what do all systems playing on the sensitivity, the emotion of individuals! The famous carrot or stick and often both together. I break the feet with some on the vaccines which correspond in all points with the subject: the individuals afraid of the diseases are reassured by the official speech of the carrot, opposing it to the primitive fears with the "look what will happen to you if you don't submit to it" from where :
it is made for this, even if it means spreading gross lies, simplistic mystifications and falsified innuendos.
This is exactly what the official services do under the influence and pressure of big pharma lobbies and this is what happened for Chernobyl: pressures, crude lies, hidden reality, simplistic mystifications. So read the Chernobyl crime. (p139) " Twenty years have passed. IAEA, INSCEAR and WHO, incomprehensibly, excluded the liquidators from their statistics, still limited to 32 dead, even 40, after the Chernobyl accident. No follow-up, no epidemiological research in this cohort of 800.000 men exposed to huge doses of radioactivity »
Thus some testimonies of a major of the army (p142): “…. In 3 minutes the dosimeter recorded up to 30 röntgens, but they noted 3-7 R in our files. The first day my dosimeter marked 34R and they marked 9, the second day 30R and they marked 5; the third time almost 40 and they scored 2. I told the colonel who said to me "We know better than you what we have to do: get out! .... »
This is exactly how the problem should not be tackled today, unless it is for the purpose of vulgar propaganda in the vilest sense of the term. I will reread, not this document, but the catastrophe and its consequences; but I'm running out of time this morning ...
The vilest propaganda is you doing it, in total contempt for all the victims and their suffering.
So read the testimonials real of the Chernobyl crime!
And we blame the FN for its negationism of the extermination camps! : Evil:
0 x