Vacancy function on okofen

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
casuette
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Vacancy function on okofen

by casuette » 08/01/18, 10:22

Hello,
On the shelf of my boiler I have a function vacans. I would like to program the shutdown of my boiler for a few days and its start 2 days before my return is possible? How to use this function? Thank you.
0 x
Did67

Re: Vacancy function on okofen

by Did67 » 08/01/18, 10:57

This is what this function is for. From memory, the boiler goes into frost protection until the return date (I no longer know whether to "enter" the return date or the number of days of absence). Also check if it "anticipates" the time to rise in temperature or if it is necessary to anticipate (return for example on 7 to 6 in the morning for a return on the evening of the 7th or on the 8th in the morning, so that the house warms up ).

Now, I have a very old regulation (my Okofen celebrates today even its 10 years since the start).

You have to look at the user manual (or rely on an owner of an Okofen with the new regulation goes by there and explains). Maybe also a phone call to your installer who will guide you if he is nice?
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 08/01/18, 11:34

Did67 wrote:Now, I have a very old regulation (my Okofen celebrates today even its 10 years since the start).

You wish him a happy birthday;)
0 x
Trying too hard to get into the mold, it ends up looking like a pie.
Did67

by Did67 » 08/01/18, 11:44

I will not miss it ! I'll stop it later to finally clean it (I pressed the button at the beginning of the season saying, I'll do that tomorrow ... Tomorrow, it's been two or three months that it lasts ... the ashes arrive to the burner volcano plateau! There is urgency!).

[PS: My book on the "Potager du Laesseux" is on presale in Switzerland: https://www.fr.fnac.ch/a11113435/Didier ... earchpos=2. I'm waiting for a call from my publisher to agree on the latest details - photo book, 4ème cover ... Released in early February bookstore - the 1er or 8. It took care of me. Much more than I would have imagined.]
0 x
casuette
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by casuette » 08/01/18, 14:19

Thank you for the information.
0 x
Pilpoill
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Pilpoill » 08/01/18, 17:42

Hello,

This function is very easy to use.
You choose the desired temperature during your absence
You choose the start and end dates of the holiday program (it's up to you to bring the heating back into service before your return)
You spend the Holidays program on Marche and it's over! 8)

20180108_173611.jpg
0 x