Solar thermal coupled with thermosiphon boiler stove

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
termochauff
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Solar thermal coupled with thermosiphon boiler stove

by termochauff » 29/11/17, 14:01

Hello everyone : Cheesy:

I am telling you about my project to install sanitary hot water in a thermosiphon without a regulator, all supplied on the one hand by 4 square meters of solar panels,
and on the other hand by a boiler which I plan to manufacture for adapted on my round Godin stove.

For the horizontal tank I have a 200L annular exchanger, for the piping I plan to pass in 28 mm in copper, the length of the pipes between the panels and the tank and about 6 meters and ditto in length for connected the boiler and the ball .

The balloon is 2,5 m above the panels and the stove

a thermostatic mixing valve is of course provided at the hot water outlet

I think to couple the two circuits (solar panels and stove boiler) but it seems to me that at the junction of the two circuits there is a risk of interference eg winter the stove turns heating its circuit but I am afraid that it causes the panel circuit with the venturi effect is suddenly cools outside :| (finally remember the venturi effect works on a pipe that reduces in diameter and that will suck a smaller pipe) in my case it will be the same diameter and without reduction

otherwise the second solution will be made by an exchanger which will be fixed on the outside wall of the tank (to separate the two circuits)

when you think, could the installation work correctly with the two coupled circuits?

img135.jpg
1 x