Flight of 270 meters of telephone cable in the Var

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 02/10/06, 19:32

Targol wrote:Hi Zac.
In my opinion, the method used is as simple as it is polluting: you ignite, the plastic melts and burns and you recover the metals. : Evil: : Evil:

No, sgars don't do that anymore because metal is bought cheaper when it's burnt wire ...

Otherwise the technique for stripping is quite simple, I saw the romanichels in front of the job (from the 2nd floor we have a bird's-eye view of their camp on the other side of the street).
They attach the spool of wire to the caravan, and strip in pieces of 3 to 5m with a knife while tightening the cable ...

Mdr, the other day there was a cop car passing in the camp, the girl started to quietly put away the reel behind the caravan and sweep the plastic sheaths;)

Well at the same time they practically do not care about the day, strip cables ...

SixK
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 02/10/06, 19:39

Targol wrote:
zac wrote:(...) I'm not talking about the taf to separate the copper from the aluminum sheath (...)

Hi Zac.
In my opinion, the method used is as simple as it is polluting: you ignite, the plastic melts and burns and you recover the metals. : Evil: : Evil:

resalut

and remove the aluminum around the copper with your teeth? : Lol:
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 02/10/06, 20:56

zac wrote:resalut

and remove the aluminum around the copper with your teeth? : Lol:

No, the teeth, I keep them to tear the sewer plates from the ground !!! : Lol:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Other

by Other » 02/10/06, 21:27

Hello
frl wrote:Hello,

It is curious, a person died because of this theft and nobody takes the news.

Obviously, I'm stupid! She was 86 years old, that's one less retirement to pay ...

When your life only depends on a thread ... I only hope it never happens to you ...

It is simply a reflection of a society where no one is responsible for their actions. I fly, he dies, I pollute, he dies, I don't care!

A word

You will not try to make me believe that with the cellphone package that adolescents have on hand that, There is no way to reach an ambulance. It is a little easy to say that the death of the person is due to a telephone or too long an ambulance delay, it is not uncommon here that it happens 45 minutes or 1 hour after a serious accident that the injured arrives at the hospital
I am a 45-minute case with an internal bleeding 15 minutes more over cooled more juice ..., the ambulances there are none in each village waiting ..
that said it is unacceptable that this kind of vandalism takes place in a so-called (advanced) society, we are asking this question what is it after? if it is necessary to close everything lockout there is like an uneasiness to live somewhere .. one meets these situations in the big urban centers, in companion and in isolated corners it is rather rare that people close the doors and fasten and protects their equipment against theft. often times I forget to lock my car sleeping outside ..

Andre
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 02/10/06, 21:37

Hi André,

well you don't know romainsmichel or gypsies from here (as a friend said above).

Without wanting to stigmatize them, we can say that it is the kings of the resourcefulness and the petty thefts, thefts what.

metal thefts ca existed before, my father’s site had known ca before but with copper with good big bars for high voltage, guys they were driven crazy like gold what and yet the precariousness was lesser

But of course with the soaring price of metals ...
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 03/10/06, 01:51

Speaking of theft of materials (ferrous or non-ferrous) in Poitiers, it is really a carnage now entrepreneurs are obliged to hire the services of security guards so as not to be robbed of aluminum scaffolds or the reels of electric cables (they were bitten 70 tonnes the last time) ....... in addition they are really stupid because the city of Poitiers does not know what to do with wrecked cars lying around in the cities ..... but the steel is only worth 70-90 € at onyx (in addition to them you have to show your white paw to resell the metals - gray card identity paper and proof of address)

here voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 03/10/06, 08:55

70 tons ... Image

Well we still have to move these things and find a buyer otherwise it is useless.

and if there is no longer a fraudulent buyer, there is no longer a seller.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 03/10/06, 09:42

This is why the flights are now made at the base ....
Directly at the waste pickers, where the sorting work has already been done ...
There will be bloody news, these next days ...
0 x