steam injection without pantone reactor

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: measure what is wrong. But how much?

by nikolaj » 06/11/17, 06:48

laurent.delaon wrote:Hello,
As for my results, being the only one to have realized them, and having done so, I am not above anyone because nobody has done it by myself.

hello it seems that you are not the only one, except coincidences, or legitimate "copying" ... see these links below:
https://www.dynamiseur-moteur.fr/

cordially...
0 x
A mystery only perpetuates when there is refusal to study it (Georges Charpak?)
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re:

by nikolaj » 06/11/17, 07:04

Andre wrote:Hello Welcome Golfobricolo < > the discussions sometimes take a tough turn, but you have to know how to decode the good things.
In reality we all work on the same project, to absorb water vapor in the single engine change methods
initially to improve something it takes a montage works, and when building is made complicated at first, then simplifies while watching if it works as well.
But tell yourself that the reactor is not the major problem in this assembly, the success depends on what comes in, the kind of steam that comes out, as well as dosage, suction in the engine .... So accessories around this piece of pipe ..
If you made a montage made accessories around easily removable in order to change or adjust ..
This is not simply steam, because we walking in the fog we would long ago have long overview and that planes would fly in the clouds only if it would save them 30% of fuel.
There also said that currently by ionization or other means? we not happen to produce this kind of steam that improve yield, currently working ave cun reactor it seeks to improve what you know, but nothing is set in stone, what to watch is the obtained results
Still we must be careful that there annocent fairly large numbers, 50% (there is still the hommerie)
But on this forum persone has reached such values, on an automobile .. Or at least not stated. Andrew

Hello, about what comes in, et steam (+ escaped gases) who comes out, I installed a series of air cyclones all along the exhaust pipes, one just at the engine outlet in this catalyst pipe, another at its exit, and another at the exit of the final silencer, and I found that the vapors that come out prevent the water from stagnating in these pots and tubings, because the heat generated, and the rapid exit of the gases expelled, that it prevents pots to store too much residual water, and a portion of these waters / gaseous is sucked out, and these waters / gaseous will feed a little bit my tank bubbler distilled water ... as the principles of éconokit gas (without paid promo, but informative)
https://www.google.fr/search?q=econokit ... e&ie=UTF-8
cordially...
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Steam injection without pantone reactor

by gildas » 06/11/17, 10:32

nikolaj wrote:
Jean-Do57 wrote:Hello, Some of you have I think tested an injection of water not overheated, ie without a pantone reactor heated by the exhaust. For example, a simple bubbler plugged into the admission.
What are the results? Is it really worse than the Pantone reactor?
This pourait help understand if the performance improvement comes from the water itself (absorption of heat, improving the spread of flame, ...) or a chemical reaction (water splitting, cracking of fuel, ...)
Goods.

Hello, in answer to your questions, I found this:
best regards, for information (the web "promotion" is on the links above)

Hello,
Another water doping kit with results to support ... Very convincing.
I tested on a diesel dci without FAP a doping with water (without Pantone reactor) and the excellent result:
-10% diesel saving,
-Disparition of particles to the technical control during the pollution test (0,00 m-1). : Shock:
-Soft and powerful engine ..

Cdlt
1 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 07/11/17, 18:26

Gildas wrote:
nikolaj wrote:
Jean-Do57 wrote:Hello, Some of you have I think tested an injection of water not overheated, ie without a pantone reactor heated by the exhaust. For example, a simple bubbler plugged into the admission.
What are the results? Is it really worse than the Pantone reactor?
This pourait help understand if the performance improvement comes from the water itself (absorption of heat, improving the spread of flame, ...) or a chemical reaction (water splitting, cracking of fuel, ...)
Goods.

Hello, in answer to your questions, I found this:
best regards, for information (the web "promotion" is on the links above)

Hello,
Another water doping kit with results to support ... Very convincing.
I tested on a diesel dci without FAP a doping with water (without Pantone reactor) and the excellent result:
-10% diesel saving,
-Disparition of particles to the technical control during the pollution test (0,00 m-1). : Shock:
-Soft and powerful engine .. Cdlt

Hello, can you please, specify where you got this kit, or did you make it yourself? thank you ... cordially (reply in private message, or on this site, if this is allowed?)
0 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 07/11/17, 20:57

Good evening nikolaj,

In fact, I was inspired by this topic on oil recovery:
fixtures-injection water / depollution-and-protection-clever-of-engine-t15143.html

I got this one:

1) I filled it halfway with water, put a plunger pipe (with a hole of 2 to 3mm) inside to make the water bubble thanks to the oil vapor coming from the engine. An aluminum grid is placed in the recuperator to avoid splashing. It has been placed in a corner of the engine. Pollution control has been carried out in this configuration.
I do not have a picture of this configuration.

2) Now it is fixed against the exhaust manifold and without a plunger. the conso seems to remain at ~ 5,3L / 100km as found in the 1er case. Originally my Kangoo was consuming ~ 5,8l / 100km. This is an 1,5 dci less than 80 000km.

In the 1er case I retrieved 2 at 3cl with oil and consumed about 0,4l of water for 1000km. The water was almost cold, so it was sent into the engine as an aerosol (misted)

Now I recover traces of oil and consume 0,2 0,3L water. There it is sent in the form of steam thanks to the rather flat collector where my collector is located.

In 2 cases the water is sent and heated in proportion to the motor load.

Current configuration:
photo_2.JPG

photo_1.JPG

Cdlt
1 x
gildas
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by gildas » 07/11/17, 22:29

What served for the plunger hose:

photo_1 (2) .JPG
1 x
nikolaj
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nikolaj » 07/11/17, 23:12

Congratulations and thank you for this fitting and economical installation ... to follow ... and to adapt with much common sense on our vehicles ... and those of our friends ...
1 x