Thermal solar panel, fluidyne and Stirling

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
Malicati
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Thermal solar panel, fluidyne and Stirling

by Malicati » 11/06/14, 14:34

Hello all,

Right now, I have an idea in my head ..... and I tell myself that it can work ..... I think it will be my vacation notebooks this summer ;-)

I just made a solar panel based on cans (which you can find the tutorial on this site), so that this winter I use less electricity for our heating.

On the other hand, I said to myself, that this summer, even from now on, the panel heats up but it is useless, except to make hot air, not very useful at first sight.

Then, while strolling on the net, I discovered the Stirling engine, which can produce hot and cold. So I said to myself, it can be useful for cooling our house, but we have to train this engine, so I put that aside.

Then, I do not really know how, in the meanders of my mind, while looking at the last Robocop, it occurred to me to begin with an idea .........

The thermal panel produces hot air, a fluidyne works with a temperature difference, therefore, we can use this hot air to operate one or more fluidyne.

With one or more fluidyne, we can create a closed circuit where there would be moving water ......... we can therefore set in motion a Stirling engine ....

What do you think ?

I would like to know if it seems feasible? .....

Thank you in advance.
1 x
Juliengarrigue
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Thermal solar panel, fluidyne and Stirling

by Juliengarrigue » 03/09/17, 17:26

Hello,

I'm also interested :)
0 x
Diversity creates wealth
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Thermal solar panel, fluidyne and Stirling

by izentrop » 05/09/17, 08:40

Hello,
The problem is that small systems have a small yield. http://mon.danstagueule.fr.free.fr/NRJr ... nzetta.pdf

Rather than incurring costs in this sense, photovoltaics have become more and more popular: Why not have an electric pump that starts working as soon as the batteries are recharged. A little home automation and presto!
0 x