thermosyphon tubular simple heating for pool

Solar thermal energy in all its forms: solar heating, hot water, choosing a solar collector, solar concentration, ovens and solar cookers, solar energy storage by heat buffer, solar pool, air conditioning and solar cold ..
Aid, counseling, fixtures and examples of achievements ...
Prince
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Simple heating thermosiphon for tubular pool

by Prince » 21/06/17, 10:57

Hello,

Thank you for this subject which is quite interesting, we also have a freestanding pool. I would like your feedback if it is also possible to install a heating or other means to heat the pool, the one with a diameter of 4.5 m.

Thank you for your feedback
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Simple heating thermosiphon for tubular pool

by Macro » 21/06/17, 13:51

With 20 ° C at night and 37 ° C during the day .... You feel the need to heat your swimming pools ... Me personally ... I will bathe in the river downstairs from my house ... if I want whether it is hot I go or the water sleeps and if I want it to be cooler and more sporty I go to the foot of the overflow of the lock ... It makes me a good hot tub and swims against the current ... with the bonus of a good forced immersion and back 10 meters when you reach the foot of the waterfall ..... No need to chlorinate clean up stow fold at the end of the season ... Price from the entry 0 € ... Free peach scent : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...