Reviews aerothermy

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
benitobenitez
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Reviews aerothermy

by benitobenitez » 15/03/17, 18:27

bsr,
I will soon do a renovation of my second home which involves a total change of the heating system. Aerothermics seems to have made good reputation for some time. I looked for some ideas on it and I came across ecorenove which seemed to make an interesting offer. Also, I would like to have some opinions on the aerothermal system in question.
Thank you
0 x
gaillarte
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Aerothermie Reviews

by gaillarte » 16/03/17, 15:17

Good evening,

Ecorenove is a serious company despite some negative opinions on its account. I have already started a new heating installation over time. The service is satisfactory especially for the technical team that is efficient. The delivery time including all formalities is also acceptable (1 months in approximately in total for the request for estimate and the final installation). Give me some news when you have finished your installation.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/03/17, 15:44

If you are disturbed you say so!
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 16/03/17, 16:35

1 x
during
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by during » 30/03/17, 07:23

slt
I discovered another company working in the field, Energie-habitat site .eu. The presentation on the site seems appealing with many advantages. According to a buddy, the performance would be quite satisfactory because the team of the said society is competent and rather effective, so the intervention is satisfactory in general. I also ask a few acquaintances but although society is not yet very well known, those who have dealt with them were generally content. Also, I'm here to review some opinions. : roll: : roll: : roll:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 31/03/17, 20:16

Hi, this is my first message, I have friends this, and such a company is cool, but chui there to have opinions! : Mrgreen: On the second message, I will have another great company to report to you. :P
0 x
mancity
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mancity » 04/04/17, 13:36

Hi,

"g des cop1s, 1er msg ...." I first find it normal that we first ask our entourage what to do. It is therefore in my opinion essential to inform yourself before asking for general opinions. After that, it depends on each one whether they want to confirm opinions on forums and I might as well admit it. This is the best.
On the subject, I would like to say that falling on sites that are interested in the subject is the best thing because the great majority of speakers on the subject forum are not dom1 pro. G discovered so far that energy-habitat is indeed a serious society on which one can count technically and administratively with a skill that should not disappoint. But before concretizing my prG, if the person before has a company or a site to present, I am always interested. Until then, energy-habitat will do very well. M6
0 x