The meat in France and in the world: production, conso ...

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Meat in France and in the world: production, conso ...

by Janic » 02/03/17, 12:26

So let's continue!
In the tradition, Satan (or even Lucifer *) is to be considered as a proud being wanting to be the equal of God, it is probably about text of Hellenic inspiration (myth of Prometheus) to recover thereafter.

Always the same thing ! The traditions and the original text (the only document serving as a reference) are two different things and these are mixtures between a new doctrine and the customs, customs, legends, and imagination which are added to in bulk.
In the Old Testament we find a passage referring to this notion of fall: "You fell from the sky, Bright star, son of the dawn! You are cut down to the ground, You, the conqueror of the nations! You said in your heart, I will go up to heaven, I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit on the assembly mountain, At the end of the north; I will climb on the top of the clouds, I will be like the Most High. But you were thrown into the grave, into the depths of the abyss.
Isaiah 14-4

It is not a question here of any satan or an angel of light, but of Babylon dominating the Middle East. Then this Babylon will be taken as a model of a certain form of dominant society that we find in Daniel.
** Which was also one of the appellations of Christ in the primitive periods of Christianity, which in no way facilitates understanding!

Same as above! Primitive periods of Christianity don't exist. Christ Jesus never instituted a new religion called Christian, nor even its close relations. What you are referring to is the pagano christianity agglomerating doctrine of Christ and pagan cult traditions by comparing Christ Jesus to the sun god of that time venerated among the nations. The alleged day of birth of Jesus is only an adaptation of the birth of the sun god on December 25 to attract the pagans to this new sect.

PS: topics often slip towards this subject which does not have a specific topic and disturb the current thread.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 02/03/17, 17:52

Janic, I had insisted on the symbolic character of this analogy.

It is not a question here of any satan or an angel of light, but of Babylon dominating the Middle East.

All in all, moreover the city of Babylon also symbolizes this notion of collapse (which we found earlier with the Tower of Babel) of systems based on exponential growth.

Same as above! The primitive periods of Christianity do not exist. Christ Jesus never instituted a new religion called Christian, nor even its close relations. What you are referring to is the pagano Christianity agglomerating doctrine of Christ and pagan cult traditions by comparing Christ Jesus to the sun god of that time venerated among the nations.

It is necessary to differentiate the teachings of a person, from master to disciples, from their evolution through the brains in the form of ideology.
No form of thought remains unchanged for a long time, all the complexes of ideas evolve and enter into competition, split, fusion etc ...

To catch up with the thread that slides towards religious digression, let us remember that the monotheistic religions have not really arranged the animal conditions with regard to oriental philosophies.
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 03/03/17, 08:31

Janic, I had insisted on the symbolic character of this analogy.

We have had enough discussions on this subject for me to be careful, wary, about the meaning of the terms used as shown in the rest of your speech.
Same as above! The primitive periods of Christianity do not exist. Christ Jesus never instituted a new religion called Christian, nor even its close relations. What you are referring to is the pagano Christianity agglomerating doctrine of Christ and pagan cult traditions by comparing Christ Jesus to the sun god of that time venerated among the nations.

It is necessary to differentiate the teachings of a person, from master to disciples, from their evolution through the brains in the form of ideology.
No form of thought remains unchanged for a long time, all the complexes of ideas evolve and enter into competition, split, fusion etc ...

Again I understand that between a teaching and the way it is followed, there is a gap; and then what it becomes for reasons more out of interest or spirit of domination than spirituality.
However and again I repeat myself, self-recommend something that has no real existence, it gives things like Daesh or the Inquisition.
To take an analogy, the teaching of Christ Jesus is like a beautiful healthy and juicy fruit, paganochristianism, it is like a fruit that shrivels and rots gradually. Now the only Christianity (or Mosaic in Judaism) is that and only that, given by its initiator and which defines the framework: it is when you do what i did they will recognize that you are my disciples And only that. Now, and this is unfortunate for that, the reference generally used is rotten apples as if there were only these.
Personally, I have no taste or attraction for moldy, rotten, especially when there are organic apples that are grown and harvested healthily.
To catch up with the thread that slides towards religious digression, let us remember that the monotheistic religions have not really arranged the animal conditions with regard to oriental philosophies.

Indeed, but that calls into question religious systems, not the basic education which is clear on this point: 'I give you all grass bearing seeds on the entire surface of the earth and any tree bearing fruit which will become trees by the development of the germ: it will be your food ... it was eminently good»Gen 1-29. No question of killing, nor consumption of animal flesh and the use of the texts on Noah to justify the use is of a usual cultural hypocrisy.
Work on human physiology and anatomy has confirmed this point, which has not evolved an inch (even from the panda) since its origin, more precisely its creation.
PS: I repeat myself there too to avoid any ambiguity! For me to evoke creation (not creationism : Evil: ) is understood as anything that does not exist beforehand and that takes shape through the will of its creator like the automobile or the plane that did not exist until their invention.

to stay on the subject of the animal:
Land Rover offers an alternative to dead animal skin
Fri 03/03/2017 - A first for an Englishwoman

http://www.moteurnature.com/28791-land- ... nimal-mort
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Tomts
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Tomts » 12/08/17, 17:53

Hello,

As part of a research, I would like to collect opinions on responsible consumption of meat in France.
I'm only asking you two minutes of your time to answer my short questionnaire.

Je vous d'avance remercie
Questionnaire HERE
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 11/01/18, 13:16

United States: 100 kg of meat per year
Americans consume on average over 100 kilograms of meat per year per person.
after reducing their consumption to 87 kg, here they go up seriously!
https://www.francetvinfo.fr/monde/usa/e ... 53555.html
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/18, 11:09

If they are not actors, it is serious, very serious on the intellectual honesty of people at the moment ... : Shock: : Shock: : Shock: they are parisians, not really people : Mrgreen:

0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/10/18, 12:50

especially that would not do close to making some for 1.000 euros! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/18, 13:46

Certain in this case! : Mrgreen:

Any of Sa ... es ... I've known this for a long time! : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/10/18, 14:52

money has no sexual preference! :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/18, 15:20

I note that no man was visibly trapped in this sidewalk interview ... : Mrgreen:

You can imagine that there were more people interviewed and that only the "best" were selected for editing!
0 x